CHAPTER.7: Lincoln's safety in Hell

Zacznij od początku

Blitzo kind of found it funny, so he had a little bit of a laugh.

Moxxie found it unpleasant. If anything, what Lonna just said to him displeased him.

"As the boss of the Immediate Murder Professionals, I say we put this plan for Lincoln Loud's safety into action. Immediately," Blitzo announced.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Cheered the I.M.P.

And so, the Immediate Murder Professionals began getting everything organised and sorted out for Lincoln's safety in Hell.

First, they bought a hellhound suit from a nearby costume store. So that way, Lincoln can disguise himself as a demon so he can blend in within all of the demons and sinners in Hell and it's entire afterlife environment.

The hellhound suit comes with a realistic looking hellhound mask, the mouth and jaw of the mask has an opening and closing feature like some kind of puppet but different, the suit comes with realistic looking hellhound gloves, the hellhound suit has grey fur and the costume's entire fur, including the fur on the mask, is made out of real hellhound fur.

Then they bought a mobile phone for Lincoln so that he could use it to contact either Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie or Millie just in case of an emergency. And the I.M.P. is giving him the mobile phone as a friendly gift.

Then they bought some clothes for Lincoln. And they made sure that all of the clothing they bought was the perfect size for Lincoln. But they didn't buy that much clothing for him though.

And lastly, they went to a nearby weapon store and bought a pistol gun for Lincoln so that he could use it for emergency and protection purposes. AND ONLY FOR EMERGENCY AND PROTECTION PURPOSES ONLY!

Moxxie had some deep concerns about getting Lincoln a weapon. He was worried that Lincoln would probably get himself killed if he doesn't use the gun safely or that he'll probably do something stupid with the gun. But the rest of the I.M.P. just simply ignored his concerns like they always do.

(12:30 PM, Back at the I.M.P. building)

The whole I.M.P. crew came back from the shopping they did and they were ready to explain to Lincoln about their plan for his safety in Hell.

"LINCOLN!" The I.M.P. called out for Lincoln.

Then he came down the stairs, all the way to the first floor of the building, the waiting room.

When he got to the waiting room, he found Loona, Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie holding some shopping bags.

"Hey guys, sup?" Said Lincoln.

Then Moxxie walked up to Lincoln, holding a full shopping bag and said to him, "Lincoln, we would all like to have a chat with you at the meeting room. There's something we need to talk about."

And so, the I.M.P. and Lincoln went upstairs to the meeting room so they can have a chat about Lincoln's safety in Hell.

"Alright Lincoln, listen up," said Blitzo, grabbing Lincoln's attention before they get started on discussing about his safety down in Hell with him, "We are going to go through this once and once only so listen up."

Lincoln is now all ears, listening to what the I.M.P. have to discuss with him.

"You'll be disguised as a demon so that you look like an actual sinner or demon that was either born in Hell or died a long, long time ago and ended up in Hell as it's afterlife. And we play into it," said Blitzo, holding out the hellhound costume that he and the rest of his friends bought. "Whenever you go out in public or meet someone new you must wear the hellhound costume at all times. So that you can blend in within the entire society of Hell," he added. "So as long as you blend in within this fucked up environment disguised like one of those sinister demons, you will be safe and sound," he concluded, giving Lincoln the hellhound suit.