Yunlan stormed into Shen Wei's room with the intention to lash out at him, to hurt him again but the moment he entered, his feet froze

His eyes watered at the sight, "Ye Zun..."

Shen Wei slept on the sofa, his hair slightly dishevelled and on his forehead. Yunlan could feel his heart swell to see him.

"Ye Zun..." Yunlan called and involuntarily his feet started walking towards a sleeping form of the person, with the intention of hugging him this time.

His words startled Shen Wei, he quickly woke up and wore his glasses back, and that, broke Yunlan's delusion, he paused.

He turned around, hiding his tears from Shen Wei. He took a sharp intake of breath, gathered stability in his voice, "You were not able to find Ye Zun..."

Shen Wei's heart skipped a beat, he looked at Yunlan's back and gulped. But he looked away when Yunlan turned towards him.

"I'm taking you all down, Shens, all of you!"

Shen Wei's quickly looked at Yunlan's face, scared of his rage.

* * * * * * * * *

Shen Wei wore contacts and got ready for the family dinner, where his own parents were going to be present. He looked at his reflection and realised that even with contact lenses, he looked nothing like his twin.

He was scared, he was nervous. Yunlan had threatened to expose him and he did not know what he would do if Yunlan told his mom and dad everything. He took out his inhaler from his pocket and took a puff, not feeling any ease in his restless limbs like usually his inhaler got him.

All laughed and talked. Mr Shen couldn't stop talking about the joint projects that they could venture on with Zhao corps while Mrs Shen looked forward to her new friend, Mrs Zhao.

Everyone was happy and joyful except two people, Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei.

Wei just kept poking at his food in his plate, expecting an explosion any time now.

"And I have never seen our Ye Zun so quiet," Mrs Shen joked and all chuckled.

Wei's nervousness increased when he heard Yunlan, who sat right next to him, chuckle as well.

Yunlan softly grabbed the sliver cutlery and clinked it against the rim of the crystal glass but his lips went into a pout when the glass shattered into pieces. He giggled drunkenly.

All heads present in the room turned towards him.

"Excuse me, may I have your attention... pretty please?" He somehow managed to stand up, his inebriated state made it rather difficult for him. He stood with a slight sway in his stance. When he was sure that all the eyes were on him, he announced, "I... I want a divorce from my husband..." Zhao Yunlan slurred and then burst out in giggles.