Epilouge

A few years later my family was finally united again. We opened up a sanctuary for other mirror crossers. We called it MC, and although many had attempted to guess what it meant, only the ones behind its walls knew what it stood for. My mother at first seemed shocked and frightened when my dad walk down the stairs into the living room. But we had honestly told her the truth about the mirror crossers, and about Crimson, without tapping into her mind. Even though she was not a mirror crosser, she still helped out and refused to turn us away because we were different. Many people showed up at the sanctuary, but only a few were truly mirror crossers. Crimsons hadn't bothered us years since we smashed the mirror. But my side of the portal still remains open. After my father came back, and people learned about my abilities and that I was a mirror crosser, people stopped bulling me. They treated me with respect, and not just because of my power, because now that my dad was back, they knew they would get in big trouble for picking on me. And although it seemed like at one point in my life, people controlled it, and that I wasn't a leader, I was a follower. I raised above, the tests I had to complete, not only in my dreams but in real life were channelling. But like all people, you can rise above, you can rise about society, and those who tell you, you can't be you. You can become the ruler of your own kingdom, because unlike them, you're amazing. Just remember that.