The dark blue-haired man extended his cape making it flow with the breeze as I felt an intense gaze coming from the Matador of Love. I couldn't help but feel taken back as from the angle of his dark eyes, he was not just looking at Langa but at me as well. That smirk on his face grew as he tilted his head a bit more staring directly at my neck, making me look away, feeling uneasy.

"Whoa! Cheery and Joe are here!" Someone said from the crowd making the already wild crowd go wilder at the two other popular skaters. What are they doing here?

"It's been a while, Adam" Cherry said not too far away from Adam

"We're here to challenge you to a beef" Joe declared with a serious look on his face.

"You know what we'll be betting, right?" Cherry said to Adam.

"What was it?" Adam spoke with a grin on his face as he tore his gaze away from Langa and me to turn around to look at Cherry. "That's right, would both of you skate together with us, as well? That way-"

"Give me a break! Today's bee is just between you and me! Don't run from it!" Reki exclaimed at Adam who turned to look at the redhead. He lifted up his longboard towards Reki's face.

"Me? Runaway?" Adam taunted making my blood boil inside. I used to think Adam was cool but he's nothing but a big egoistic jerk and a weirdo. A odd good looking one but still a weirdo.

"You haven't forgotten our bet, have you?" Reki said.

"Of course not, If I skate with them," Adam said with a large evil smile on his face as he pointed the tip of the heart-shaped skateboard towards Langa and me making me freeze. "Ah so you did accept my gift, there's no going back my little mermaid~"

"Whatever you jerk-" I got cut off by the people in charge of the race as it was going to begin in a few moments.

"What did he mean by that?" Langa said lowly feeling a cold gaze from him.

"Langa, just let it be, for now, the race will begin soon" Miya interrupted as he grabbed a hold of my hand, walking away from Langa.

"Thanks" I whispered towards the boy who hummed without looking at me. Good luck Reki, show everyone what you got! Once the lights turned green, Reki quickly skated ahead, but something was incredibly off as Adam still stayed in the same spot he was in. He took out a cigarette pack and light it up.

"He's totally mocking him" Miya whispered with a frown as the older male in front of us, blew out a puff of smoke. The smell of nicotine now filled the air.

"Tabacco dislikes humidity, that's why I carry it around in an airtight case, you really need to make the effort to make sure it tastes great. Joe, you understand right?" Adam said as he still had his back facing us and he still hasn't gotten on his board yet.

From taking a glance at the tv monitors that hung up on a pole, Reki was close halfway ahead of Adam. But seeing Adam so calm and not even an ounce worried that Reki is ahead of him, he's definitely a cocky pro.

"Yeah, in prepping a dish or even in the order of serving the dishes" Joe answered.

"It may not be a tasty ingredient, but depending on how much effort you put into it, it can be somewhat tasty," Adam said

"Are you talking about Reki?" Langa questioned.

"Who knows?... Oh so tasty, I don't get to smoke much during work, but...I'm free here! Anything and everything" The man let out a moan of pleasure making me feel uneasy. He's a strange man. The next thing you know the dark blue-haired masked man ran at the speed of light and threw his board, landing on top of it swiftly and skated fastly.