Chapter 3: The Weight of Actions

Start from the beginning

-I was thinking about it a lot last night, Lila, and after you threatened me yesterday, I think everything fits now –Adrien declared, leaving Rossi nervous and everyone even more confused-, you said that you spy on me under my father's orders, to inform him of the bad influences that may surround me -they all gasped, and Lila gasped for a few seconds-. And curiously, a day after Marinette was unjustly expelled, my father hires you as a model, not to mention that you feel free to blackmail me to do what you say so that you don't convince him to lock me in the mansion again - at his say, they all fell silent and Lila began to sweat cold -. So forget it, I will no longer give in to your sick games, because I know how you really are, a bad and lying person -Lila looked at everyone desperately, and when she crossed her eyes with a calm Marinette, she gnashed her teeth and pretended to cry.

-Adrien! How can you be like this with me? Is it because of Marinette? -Rossi exclaimed, and the first to jump was Alya.

-Don't tell me you believe Marinette that Lila is a liar? She only acts like this because she is jealous of her! –The blogger replied, but the grunt of the model made her shut up.

-It wasn't Marinette who revealed to me that Lila is a super liar -at Adrien's words, Lila sweated cold upon hearing that phrase-, it was Ladybug -Alya was shocked, and Lila covered her face in despair, while the blonde continued revealing it all -. I remember perfectly when you called me that day to talk about Ladybug, but you were just pretending to be the supposed superhero of the fox, claiming to be much more powerful than Ladybug and you showed me the miraculous that was a family heirloom -Adrien crossed his arms to emphasize his sayings, and Lila didn't come out of her horror-, and then a furious Ladybug arrived for all the lies you were spilling about her "friendship"

-Lila? –Master Bustier called to Lila, who was on the verge of collapse from hysteria.

-Adrien! How can you want to put me down in front of all our dear friends? Are you doing this to get revenge for what I inadvertently provoked to Marinette? –Lila complained pitifully, and when the blond man saw that everyone seemed to fall back on her words because of the pity she caused, he exploded in anger.

-DON'T DARE TO SPEAK MARINETTE'S NAME WITH THAT DISGUSTING MOUTH YOU HAVE! -the model's attack of anger startled everyone, but especially White - The only reason why Marinette didn't reveal what you really are, was because of my stupidity! I was the idiot who told her not to do anything, because I believed that it wasn't the solution to the problem of all your damn lies that come out of that rotten mouth of yours! - At each word, Adrien walked enraged against Lila, and White was forced to stop him before the boy said something that would not be appropriate at that time.

-Easy Adrien, it's clear that you haven't rested - said "Marinette", after getting up from his seat and taking a couple of jumps to calm the model -, teacher, it's clear that my partner isn't feeling well, now that he has released all the truths he know about Lila, can I take him to the nursing? –Asked the girl without further ado, and the adult nodded confused, so both young people left the room.

-Lila? –The teacher finally spoke, breaking the tense silence among those present- Do you want to explain what just happened? -The girl covered her face without answering Alya's insistent questions about everything that Adrien yelled in their faces. However, Lila wasn't going to sit idly by, she would make the model pay for his daring, and force him to get on his knees, crying out for her forgiveness.

Meanwhile, in the infirmary, White made the blond young man some tea to try to calm his condition, although it didn't seem to have any effect on him.

-Adrien? -The sentimonster called him, but the model looked away sadly.

-I'm sorry, it's just that, I can't see you to the face, when I know you're not her...- Adrien replied, and White sighed in approval.

-Just have a little more patience, I know it won't be easy, but my plan is for the good of Marinette.