"Isn't it obvious, Chaeng?" There's still a hint of distaste on his voice, but the grin stays on his face. "Besides, I like you."

"Don't worry, if it makes you feel better, I'll make sure to reject him if he does go on with his plan," she assures him. "That fine with you?"

The smile that she gets in return is dazzling.

Jaehyun does ask her out weeks later, in the midst of a lecture hall in the business building. Of course, Chaeyoung sticks to her word. She denies the invitation.

Chaeyoung finds Jimin's possessiveness attractive.

Graduation rolls by months later. Jimin graduates as the top of his class as expected, and Chaeyoung decides to treat him to a five star restaurant as a celebration. She isn't always this extravagant, but seeing her boyfriend work so hard the past year just makes her a bit teary eyed. He deserves everything, really.

She's proud to say that she's been with him while he battled against deadlines and plates and AutoCad. She was by his side as he drank his ninth coffee cup at 1am in the morning the day before his finals, and she has become his shoulder to cry on when thinks got too tough.

A constant pillar of support, that's who she is.

"I'd like to get a saffron risotto with forest mushrooms, please," Chaeyoung tells the waiter with a brilliant smile. Jimin's across her, skimming through the menu. "What do you want, babe?"

He hums, and finally looks up. She doesn't fail to miss the slight raise of his brow when he catches the waiter staring at her. "An East Lothian beef with braised truffle barley sounds good."

The waiter nods. "Noted, ma'am, sir. Your order will arrive in twenty minutes. I'll come back with the appetizer in a little while, please excuse me."

"Thank you," she says before the waiter trudges to the other side of the room. When her eyes meet that of her boyfriend's, she scrunches her brows. "What?"

Jimin suddenly stands up and takes her hand. "Let's go somewhere."

"But our food--"

"It'll be a quick trip, don't worry."

She relents, hesitantly following her boyfriend to one corner of the room. The words restroom pulses with light atop one passage, and they get inside the small hallway before coming face to face with a unisex comfort room.

Ah, she finally pieces everything together, he's going to--

Just when she thinks she guessed right, he takes her hand and pushes her softly inside the space, following right after.

Chaeyoung frowns when Jimin locks the door behind him. "What are you doing?" Her voice echoes around the four walls of the restroom.

"The guy won't stop staring at you," he replies simply and grabs her face with his hands, pulling her into a searing kiss.

Their lips slant together perfectly that Chaeyoung forgets what she's about to say. She nips at his bottom lip, asking for more. Jimin hands travel from her face to her waist, squeezing the flesh softly. At the slight action, she whimpers, and he takes this as the chance to slide his tongue into hers and lick the roof of her mouth.