Chapter 2

Bettys POV

I see jughead walk back in. His face was red so i could tell he was crying. He sits down next to me and kisses my forehead. I pause for a second

"Im dying aren't i?"

He looks at me "what?"

"You bite your lip when something is wrong- juggie- i know im gonna die- when i do i want you to move on"

He looks at me

Jugheads POV

betty asked me to move on. I cant do that, its not possible!

"N-no, im not doing that/ your gonna be just fine baby i promise"

I watch her frown "no im not jug- i can feel my soul leaving my body as we speak- please dont lie to me"

I look down "your t-treatment isnt working- you have a few months- im not ready to lose you betty."

Bettys POV

Its true. Im dying. Only a few months. I frown

"I dont wanna leave you either juggie- im sorry for the pain your going through i never meant to bring this upon you"

"Stop- stop saying goodbye- its too soon betty- please"

I nod "im sorry" he doesn't reply. "C-can you lay with me please- i dont wanna be alone"

He nods and climbs into the bed with me. I hug him and he hugs me back tightly. A tear falls down my face and onto my t-shirt. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep.

Jugheads POV

This stupid disease! I silently cry while betty lays peacefully in my arms. I love her so much and I wasnt ready for her to go.

I took a deep breath and she snuggled into me more "whats wrong?" She said sleepily. I smile "nothing- im just breathing" she giggles "okay" she goes back to sleep

God i love her giggles! Im gonna miss them.