"Hey shun!"

Kaidou turned his head to see Aren.

You see, kaidou has a big fat crush on Aren. He refuses to admit it, considering he'll just get bullied way more for it.

Kaidou rose his head up, and smiled weakly.

"Hey Aren."

Aren smiled back, but quickly brought his gaze to Kaidou's bare hands.

Aren was extremely shocked to see Kaidou without his bandages. He always wore them..It almost hurt Aren.

He quickly walked over to kaidou, and gently grabbed kaidou's hand.

Kaidou was surprised, and looked up at Aren with a (cute) surprised expression.

"What's with the hand..?"
Aren asked, in a concerned, or more so caring tone.

Should kaidou tell Aren? The worst that could happen is kaidou getting absolutely beaten to death. Too risky..

"Nothing, Aren. It's fine."
Kaidou mumbled quietly.

Aren sighed before responding. Something was obviously up. Kaidou never went anywhere without those bandages.

"No. I'm not taking that as a response."
He said sternly, while squeezing kaidou's hand just a little tighter. (Not in a way of anger)

Kaidou really didn't want to tell Aren, out of fear he was going to get beaten, but another part of him did, and wanted to trust him.

"I can't tell you.."
Kaidou mumbled.

Aren was starting to get a little pissed. Did Kaidou not trust him enough? Is someone hurting kaidou?

"Just spit it out already damn it!"
Aren said in a harsh tone.

Kaidou immediately flinched, and stepped back. That tone reminded him of someone..He felt his eyes grow teary, but he hid it.

But as soon as kaidou flinched and took a step back, Aren already had his answer. Someone was hurting him. And he needed to know who.

But first, he had to apologize..

"I-I'm sorry shun.."
Aren muttered guiltily.

Kaidou ignored his remark, and kept trying to keep the tears in his eyes.

"Is..Is someone hurting you?"
Aren asked, in a more gentle tone.

Kaidou didn't feel safe telling Aren after that. But another part of him trusted him. Kaidou knew Aren could be rough, and it's just a habit..

Kaidou hummed quietly, and wiped his eyes.

Aren knew it.

Aren went in for a hug, and rubbed the top of kaidou's head.

Kaidou started to sob on Aren's shoulder, wettening his shirt. But Aren didn't care.

"What did they do to you..?"
Aren asked.

Kaidou might as well tell him everything now.

"B-Beat me up, and t-touch me.."
Kaidou hiccuped.

Aren felt extremely bad for kaidou. He should've known this was happening, he could've stopped it earlier.

"I'll beat them up for you..Maybe even worse.."
Aden muttered angrily.

Kaidou felt a little better he told someone about it..Even better his crush- Friend.

"Thank you Aren.."

A/N: This sucks honestly, please be nice about it though!

I also updated my homescreen and I'm pretty proud of it!