A/N

Hello fanfic lovers! I'm here with a reality check with you !! I've read so many amazing Fantasy/Romance novels recently, I just have to recommend them to you! (Paperbacks guys...3D books) ;)

-Fated (Fated series) by Sarah Alderson

It's basically about a girl who has a bloodline of Hunters, she's destined to be a Hunter. Therefore, the "Unhumans" want to kill her before she kills them, naturally. A half unhuman, half human guy called Lucas comes along. He's supposed to kill her, but things change...

-Hunting Lila (Lila trilogy) by Sarah Alderson

Lila has been in love with her brother's best friend since forever. When things happen, she has to move to London with her father. Reluctantly. 3 years later, she gains these powers. She somehow got telekinesis. Scared and homesick, she finally decides to visit her brother. Perhaps stay there forever, she thought. Things occur and she's in danger...Will she last?

-The Game by Krystyna Kuhn

The famous Grace College, located in a remote valley in the Canadian Rocky Mountains, is an elite school for the highly gifted. But to Julia and her brother, it's a much-needed escape. But when they stumble upon a dead body their first week they'll learn they can only run so far from their past. And that the valley has secrets of its own. . .

-Speechless by Hannah Harrington

Until now. Because the last secret she shared turned her into a social outcast—and nearly got someone killed. Now Chelsea has taken a vow of silence—to learn to keep her mouth shut, and to stop hurting anyone else. And if she thinks keeping secrets is hard, not speaking up when she's ignored, ridiculed and even attacked is worse. But there's strength in silence, and in the new friends who are, shockingly, coming her way—people she never noticed before; a boy she might even fall for. If only her new friends can forgive what she's done. If only she can forgive herself. 

I hope you check them out and possibly READ them, because while reading fan fics on Wattpad is fun, reading paper backs is equally important :)

See ya next update x