.Chapter 4: A Wonderful Welcome

Chapter 4: A wonderful welcome

The robot stared at me with its unblinking eyes.

"Welcome Princess. Please follow me, the Vocaloids are waiting to meet you."

"W-What? Where am I?" I stayed where I was. Why the hell was I talking to a robot.

"You are the desendant of the late Queen Moichi, are you not?" The robot knocked it head to the side a little when it asked the question. I held back a rude laugh.

"How do you know Grandma Mocha? Sorry, I mean Grandma Moichi." I called Grandma Mocha because she told me to. She's always hated the name Moichiwa so she shortened it to Moichi, but then said her nickname shall be Mocha.

"She is our late Queen. Because of complicated situations, you are the rightful heir to the throne."

"You mean my mum died before she could come here."

"Not exactly. I mean how she fell in love with a human and had babies. It was calculable that she would not agree to come here."

"That doesnt mean you force me to come!" I stepped back, ready to run. Wherever, however.

"You have a difficult human life. Your mind wishes you were here."

"Well, my mind is stupid sometimes!"

"Calm down Princess."

"I'M NOT YOUR PRINCESS!! TAKE ME HOME!!!"

"Calm down Princess."

I struggled against the robots grip. then suddenly a white cloth covered my mouth. And everything turned black.

______________________

"W-Wha-"

My eyes fluttered open then closed again. My head spun in circles and my body was aching uncontrolably.

"Good Morning Princess!" I heard a squeaky, girly voice greet me. I sat up and tried to adjust my eyes.

"Sorry we had to drug you a little. The aches and dizziness will soon pass." This time a guy spoke.

"W-Wher..."

"Where are you?" The squeaky voice asked. "Keke, you're in your bedroom silly! Robo-Lisa took you here last night."

"Last night?! My dad will worry." I finally regained my voice.

"Don't worry. This is an alternative world, 10 years here is only 1 second on earth. So your dad thinks you've been gone for...actually you probably just left the house. So dont worry." The guy's voice was soothing but arrogant. I saw the girl had a frilly pink dress on and the guy wore dark colours. His smug face ruiens his look.

"Oh, we havent introduced the rest of the vocaloids." The girl ran to the door.

"What are vocaloids?"

"Game characters made by the Japanese. However, we live by our own rules here." The guy answered me.

"Games?"

*****************

Yes, games!!

Vote and follow