"Nathan was just making out with some dumb blonde bitch"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah"

"So what did you do?"

"Broke up with him obviously"

"Liv I'm sorry for getting you together"

"It's fine you didn't know" I down my drink and stand up "Now lets dance!"

*****

Two hours pass by and I was completely wasted but I lost Jordan so I decided to sell the coke , as I was about to hand it over I heard a lot of commotion.

"NYPD" a uniform officer exclaimed.

"Oh crap" I mutter under my breath.

I am put into a police car and drove to a precinct , of course it had to be my parents precinct but I didn't care , I was wasted. I was taken to the fourth floor because the third floor was full, as the elevator door opened I heard a familiar voice.

"Olivia?" Holt asks in his monotone voice.

"Heyyy Raymond" I slur my words.

"She was arrested for possession of cocaine" The uniformed officer informed Holt.

"Yes thankkk youu bad news guy"

"Thank you officer , I'll take it from here" Holt tells him while guiding me to his office.

I slump down on the sofa "So Ray hows Kevin"

"That is irrelevant at the moment" He replies while handing me a glass of water.

"Thank youuu"

"So what were you doing with cocaine?"

"Welllll we were at Adrians place and I saw bag cocaine then grabbed it and finally I took it home but then its gone now if you wanted some"

"No I definitely do not want some cocaine. However we are letting you off with a caution as you are a minor and it is your first offense"

"Okay whatever"

"Now I need to call your mother"

"Whattttt?"

"Sorry but I need a legal guardian to pick you up and as your father is in prison , your mother is the next person who I can call"

"Oh yes thank you for reminding me of that and whateverrrrrrr call her"

Amys pov

I was sitting in bed filling out a cross word puzzle when my phone starts ringing , I pick it up to see Holt so of course I answer.

"Hello?" I say.

"Ah hello Santiago , I need you to come down to the precinct as soon as possible"

"Is everything okay?"

"It's Olivia"

"Is she okay?"