part 2

Previously

'WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?'

i walked up to jake and slapped him. "YOU WERE GOING THROUGH MY BAG??!!" he just put on a perverted smile and said"yep, and by the way, i like you bra, read lace fits you perfectly. if you want we could have a little fun tonight and if you want you could wear the little red bra?" he said it cockily. no way in hell was i gonna go to his house but i played along anyway"oh babe i never thought youd ask, i walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, it looked like i was leaning in for a kiss but at the last minute he got so much more--a kick in the dick--"now dont touch me or my friends or anything to do with me again...got it?" he didnt answer i stepped on his gron again making him moan in pain "GOT.IT?" i asked again. "mhmm" was his great answer "good, alexis were off"

lets just say jake was an ex-bf that wanted what he couldnt have, then when i couldt make his needs he went looking for someone else, like one of the schools triathlon runners. so i broke up with him in front of the whole school and made a big commotion and his ego.....went down a whoooolleee lot that day.

"can we train today?" alexis asked me "sure if you want, we can do it in the clearing where we normally do" "YAY!!" she screamed, alittle too loud which made me swerve off the road a bit. "sorry..."she said "well r u coming to my house to get changed or shall i meet you there?" i asked her. "nah ill come to yours ive still got ma stuff there from last time" "k"

one little thing when we mean train we mean combat hand to hand training for some reason ever since we turned 14 --which our birthdays happen to be a week apart from each other-- we have been extra strong, better eye sight, smell and everything, so we started leaning to fight and to tell you the truth we are damn good at it--thats also the reason why no one gets us pissed --one of us=in hospital , if both of us r there ur practically dead.....thats if we dont like you other wise ere generally lovable people.

IN BEDROOM AT HOME"

"U READY YET??" i called to alexis "yep" she sid coming out of the bathroom

we consisted of both the same types of outfits, mine is a white nike sports bra with white and silver shoes that match my eyes with some white short shorts but the running kind, lexi consisted of a black and white sports bra with black shoes and white shorts same as me. "come on lexi time to go" "coming hang on" she said looking at her appearance in the mirror one more time. it was good that we are both gorgeous because it helps us have an advantage in a fight...like little girls cant fight big men.....we did and we won :D plus were both skinny so we dont have anything to be fraid or when we change in front of each other. 

we ran through the woods as a type of warm up then when we got to the clearing we sat down and did some stretches. when it was time to fight we  both put our hair up into messy buns and ten took our crouching positions. it felt like someone was watching me..and i looked around to see and that was all lexi needed as n advantage. she tackled me to the ground but i rolled us over so i was ontop from then on it was a serious of tumbles punches, kicks, groans and us panting on the floor when we were resting. even though were friends we promised in training we would try and hurt each other cuz somehow when we get a cut ...it heals in seconds. mum said that if you get attacked by a werewolf though youll get a scar. we were standing back on our feet and circling eachother. we jumped and tackled eachother to the ground and apparently i was winning. i had my knees on the inside of her elbow joints so she couldnt move and my legs wrapped around her legs so she was all around stuck.

"i give" lexi said sighing and laying back.i got off her and helped her up. we started laughing hysterically like we always do and i had that feeling again. when i looked around the clearing in the forest, there were ll these wolfs sitting on the edges watching us intently. first reaction is being frightened but second me and lexi know all too well.