004 [ U N E D I T E D ]

•Evelyn p.o.v•

I hurried my way to my cousin's dorm as I finished messaging funneh "I wonder who their Friends are" I said quietly opening my door to my dorm and lucking it and started looking for soulless's dorm at ,as I was to focus to wear he is I accidentally hit someone's chest I look up to see who it was and it was Evan "oh hey evan what are you doing here?" I question him "oh hey Evelyn, I was looking for you funneh,gold and the rest for our little hung out before school starts tomorrow" he says and smiles at me "anyway you look like your looking for someone mind telling me who?" He asked me "oh well I actually looking for my cousin its he's firsts time going to a public school before so I wanted to make sure he was doing ok" I say to him.

"Oh really why don't I help you find your cousin then we can invite him on our little hung out before our last school year begins" I agreed to what evan said and we start looking for my cousin ,,Ezequiel''  this went on for couple of minutes before I see a platinum blonde headed teen just a few meter's away from us he had he's back turned as we slowly approach the teen he turned he's back to face us and I instantly recognize who it was.

Draco p.o.v •

As we search for funneh outside the airport I accidentally bumped into someone and fell on my bum I look up to see who it was and it was funneh with two other people who I didn't know
"Funneh! Their you are we finally found you!!" Gold said to funneh practically checking funneh out if she was hurt anywhere I stood up as funneh was about to say something until she saw us me,lunar, & rainbow softly smilde at her as to gold as well.

"Hey funne–" I was cut off by funneh's bone crushing hug as I felt all air leave my body "OMG YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HERE!!" She said to us and I then hear Lunar and rainbow laugh from behind us
"Yea it's great to finally be all together again" rainbow said as she smiled "yup you got that right but you probably should let Draco go before he passes out" lunar said to funneh as she laughed a little at the end "y-yes...ple-ase.." I said to her "oops sorry Draco" she said to me laughing softly while letting me go making me take a breather.

"I-its fine but what have you been eating that made you get them muscles" I said to her she blinked a few time before laughing "oh you vegetables" she said while putting both her hands at her hips while gold glared at her "yea I sense a lie here"gold said to her after a short while of silence we all laughed 'uhh yea this feels right' but are short little get together by someone coughing from behind funneh we all looked at that person "oh right I forgot to introduce you guys to each other" funneh said as pointed at guy who was not much taller then me "you guys this is alec and he's little sister aly" she said and pointed to a little girl who looks to be in middle school they both look alike except for the hair.

"And these are my childhood friends thats rainbow, lunar and last but not least the youngest of us five Draco!" funneh said as she pointed to each of us "hey I'm only a couple of months younger then you guy!!" I said sounding a bit irritated "don't worry Draco I'm sure it's nice being young and care free" lunar said as she Pat my head "By 7 months!! ONLY 7 MONTHS YOUNGER THEN YOU GUYS!" I shouted face flush from embarrassment as they laughed "will aside that it's nice meet you guys" rainbow said to are newly found friends "likewise.." Alec said looking at me kinda off.."yea I hope all of us can be friends like we are with funneh" Aly said smiling.

"By the way what are you two doing here in the airport?" Gold asked Alec and Aly "oh we just came back from our summer vacation we just arrived a little while ago and found funneh" Alec explained to us "hey since we're all here why not take a ride with us I'm sure our mom wouldn't mind" aly said to us "sure we could you a ride" funneh said "as long as it's not much trouble" said said stopping funneh from lipping somewhere "not at all, let's go already before mom haves our heads" Alec said to us and we all agreed and let Alec lead us the way but somehow I get a feeling Alec doesn't like me.

_____________________________________

Hello guys i hope all of you liked this chapter sorry if its short
I'll try to make it longer next time

Today's chapter: red eyes

Next chapter: introductions

Don't worry they'll be going to school after I'm done with the rest and thats where the adventure begins and next p.o.v will be Alec!!

_____________________________________