Return, review and repair

Out loud talking: ""
In their heads: ''

Himmels ship has a fire on his forward bow near the second turret. His ship was still afloat and it was still fighting as well with it able to able to with near pinpoint accuracy take out the remaining planes.
———————————————————————————
MISSION COMPLETE
TIME LEFT: no time
Status:
Skippy: 80% HP, 79% Equipment
Himmels: 68% HP, 50% Equipment
Helens: 95% HP, 75% Equipment

Enemy Destroyed:
18 Catalina's

REWARDS:
Unlocked flying boats

Any and all supplies withheld inside the convoy has now been transferred on to the ship that took part in the mission.

Extra:
Riggings active
———————————————————————————

Even with the reward skippy and Helens quickly dismissed it and headed straight for himmels to check on him. Helens was the first to get on with him running from the bow to the bridge avoiding the fire that's on himmels right bow. Skippy got on from the stern and jumped on the turrets to get to himmels quickly. When they both got to the bridge they can  it's somewhat intact with items scattered. But they find Himmels who is laying on the back wall of the bridge seemingly have crashed into it.

They both run to him and check on him at a closer look himmels has blood coming from the back of his head the shockwave from the explosion knocked him straight into the wall.

Skippy: "Blunt trauma the blast from the explosion must of launched him and hit the wall really hard." He explained a bit.

Helens: "Damn and that Fire doesn't look like it's going to lessen anytime soon." He pointed out.

As soon as he pointed that out another smaller explosion rocked the ship from inside fire. Currently they are moving back to base at full speed with himmels ship seemingly on like a autopilot since without  himmels is knocked out. Sadly, himmels ship isn't going as fast as it's supposed to skippy's ship was able to catch up.

Skippy: "Looks like we may have to slow down himmels ship isn't going very fast." He stated.

Helens: "We still also need to take care of that fire before it explodes anything else in the ship." He also stated pretty quickly.

That's when skippy noticed something as his ship came up beside himmels ship water started spray at the fire from his ship.

Skippy: "Helens lower your speed and stay beside himmels ship." He said pointing out what's going on.

Helens immediately see what's going and quickly does it with his ship seemingly doing some kinda of break check then going at himmels ship speed. Once it got beside himmels ship it did the same thing skippy's did and started to spray water on the fire. The fire did start to lessen with the help of Skippy and Helens ship but was still raging on.

While that was going on they continued to check on himmels finding some medical supplies on his ship and start fixing up the wound the best way they know how. While they did stop the bleeding and put a bandage on it they knew that would probably not be enough.