Willow needs them - part 4 - episode 1

We have now seem Willow and her powers, she is a lot stronger than she looks particularly with her magic and on the inside but something tells me she is about to get a lot more powerful.
What she is wearing

Willow's POV- at the party "Hi dad" i spoke with a smile on my face

"Hi dad" i spoke with a smile on my face. It was the orientation party for my year however i would much rather be spending time with Sky and Riven. I hate the idea of this party, i had my friends that i loved i didn't want to make new ones. All the anxiety i felt left as soon as i saw my Dad down in the courtyard. I gave him a quick hug, something which wasn't unusual with me. The feeling of contact with those i love is the thing i subconsciously need and they know this.

"Hi sweetheart" he spoke leaning down to place a kiss on my forehead. "I haven't seen Sky or Stella if thats who your looking for" i nodded and stood by his side looking for them for only moments later to be interrupted by my ever so socially awkward twin sister who wanted to escape like i did. "Dad? Where you going? Greenhouse? Anything you need help with?" She rushed out not even saying hello. I chuckled to her frantic ness as she turned around to glare. This was the moment people realised me and Terra were more similar than we seem. We both would rather be with plants than a huge crowd of people.

Dad also seemed to find this slightly funny as i saw him repress a chuckle turning around to reply to my darling sister "That is not going to happen love. Its your first day. No hiding in the green house. You've wanted to go to Alfea your entire life. Mingle. Be you." He replied walking away giving the both of us a smile of reassurance that we would both be fine.

I frowned as i hated seeing my sister like this and grabbed her hands knowing that she needed much more than a smile from our father to reassure us that we would both be ok. "Terra people love you. I love you and you know you always have me but you need friends and they will all love you but for now why don't you go speak to some of the specialists you know some of the second years and they love you and they will help you speak to some of the first years" she nodded walking away. After i saw her go and talk to a specialist i knew to be a second year i felt a weight lift from my shoulders knowing that she would be safe.