Willow needs them - part 2 - episode 1

Now we have met three of our powerful fairies and our Specialists. There are more to come as the story unfolds so do our characters. As one unravels she becomes more powerful. We encounter many issues but they are nothing that the Winx suite cant handle.

Willow's POV - Miss Dowling office "Hey Bloom, I'm going to take you over to Miss Dowling office and then ill take you over to the suite where you'll meet the rest of them

"Hey Bloom, I'm going to take you over to Miss Dowling office and then ill take you over to the suite where you'll meet the rest of them. Ill see you later Star" i spoke in a sweet tone to mask the fact that i would rather do anything else then spend part of the afternoon with the headmistress. Stella nodded as Bloom and i walked away"

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Bloom asked "How come you've got to come with me" i turned my head to face her to see the look of confusion and intrigue written across her face and replied with " She needs to speak to me about my lessons"

When we arrived to the office i spaced out of the conversation as soon as i realised that the conversation didnt involve me. While i was spaced out images of the people i loved the most flashed through my head

 While i was spaced out images of the people i loved the most flashed through my head

My dad, Sam, Terra, Stella, Sky and Riven. The people who have kept me from spiralling. My mind kept going over the perfect features of Sky's face wishing that i could just forget the way he makes me feel. I was pulled out of the trance that the reminiscing of those i love had put me in when i heard Miss Dowling mention me in a conversation with Bloom "Willow is the only fairy here who has been able to tap into the ancient transformation magic thats why although she may be in first year she is more advanced due to the nature of her taking smaller lessons throughout the course of the last year. Also Tink was an air fairy. You are a fire fairy and Willow well she is one of the strongest fairies to have ever step foot on the grounds of Alfea and she well she is an earth fair"

I smiled at the notion that she thought i was powerful, however that was the one thing i didnt want many to know- the sheer extent of my powers i can be dangerous. I stopped thinking the way that i was remembering that in my year of smaller training i had never hurt anyone and that was something i am proud of. I was also captivated by the reveal that Bloom was a fire fairy something that has always captivated. "Our very own fire fairy, seems fitting with the firey red hair" She turned around and smiled at my little comment a small blush coating her cheeks which instantly left the moment she turned back to Miss Dowling.