Party pt.1

The trio was getting ready for a party....well supposed to be getting. "Did one of you guys steal my skirt" Bakugo yelled from his room searching for his black short skirt. "I hid it" Todoroki said while painting his nails. "Todo!!! Why did you do that?!" Bakugo whined running out of his room to the living room where Todoroki was. "Because that skirt is way too short I should burn it" Todoroki replied while blowing on his wet nails. "Why are being like this todo?!!" Bakugo whined again while stomping his feet. "Just give him the skirt Todo" kirishima said from the bathroom as he was putting on mascara. "No I said it's too short and you will not be wearing that to a party where mostly men will be there" Todoroki demanded while looking straight into Bakugo's eyes. "Pleaseeeee Shotoo I promise I will tell you if someone tries to talk to me or tries to touch me" Bakugo got on his knees begging Todoroki. "You promise?" Todoroki asks questionably, Bakugo nods frantically. "Ugh fine it's on the top my dresser" Todoroki says smirk knowing Bakugo is too short to reach it. "Kiri can you get it for me pleaseeee?" Bakugo knew he was too short to grab the skirt so he asked kirishima knowing Todoroki wouldn't get it for him. "Sure" kirishima said with a bright smile on his face. Bakugo follows Kirishima into Todoroki's room with Todoroki following right behind them. Kirishima tippy toed to get the skirt even though he was taller then Bakugo he was still shorter then Todoroki. Kirishima jumps and he grabs the skirt. "I got it!" He yells happily. "Dammit" Todoroki whispers to himself. "Now hurry up and get ready guys or we're going to be late" Kirishima stated. "Ugh fine" Todoroki and Bakugo said together.

Timeskip~~~
Kirishima, Bakugo, and Todoroki are in Todoroki's car. "Where's the club again?" Todoroki asks Kirishima. "Here" kirishima gives Todoroki his phone with the address on it. "Damn that's a mission" Todoroki said while looking where the club is. (A/n mission: means that's a lot of work or that's far) "I can drive if you want" Bakugo says while typing on his phone. "Nah sis you can't drive hate to break it to you" Todoroki replied while starting to back the car out of the drive way. Bakugo sticks out his tongue out like a toddler then, he goes back to typing on his phone. After a few minutes, Kirishima looks in the back of the car because Bakugo been quiet and he sees Bakugo crying. He climbs to the backseat of the car. "Bakubabe what's wrong?" Kirishima ask worriedly. "S-someone *sniffs* keeps calling me weird because I wear "girl" clothes and they called me a f****t" (a/n even though I'm bi I still don't like saying that word😾) Bakugo says while wiping tears from his eyes. Kirishima and Todoroki starts to get angry. "Let me see your phone" Kirishima says while trying to hold back his anger. Bakugo hands Kirishima his phone.

Kirishima calls the number instead of texting because he wants the person to shit his pants. Kirishima calls them and someone picks up and a girl's voice is heard. "Bitch why tf are you calling me? F****t!" The girl says, Kirishima is now furious. He takes a deep breath and says "BITCH WHO TF DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!?! HUH?!? WHO TF GAVE YOU THE BALLS TO TALK TO BAKUGO LIKE THAT?!?!? NOW I WOULD ADIVSE YOU TO LEAVE HIM TF ALONE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS AND MAKE SURE YOU WOULD NEVER TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT AGAIN. DO YOU HEAR ME YOU DAMN UGLY SLUT" Kirishima says letting all his anger out. "y-yes I understand I-I will never m-miss with him a-again I-I'm sorry" the girl replied stuttering over her words. "Good now get tf off his phone" Kirishima says ending the call and giving the phone back to Bakugo.

After Kirishima cussed out the girl he hugged Bakugo tightly. "Don't listen to what that dumbass girl told you, you can wear whatever you want it doesn't matter if they're "girl" clothes. Wear whatever makes you feel happy, do you hear me?" Kirishima said while stroking Bakugo's hair. "Yes and thank you, I feel much better now" Bakugo replied and showed Kirishima a big smile. Kirishima smiled back, "ok bitches let's forget about that whore and have the time of our lives and get wasted" Todoroki said trying to lighten the mood. "Yasss bitch let's get lit" Bakugo yelled feeding off of Todoroki's influence. "Let's gooooo" Kirishima replied while throwing his arms up.

Timeskip~~
They arrived at the party and the party is packed. There's people everyone, they're either grinding on each other or they're smoking and drinking. The party is filled to the rim, Todoroki took Bakugo's hand and Kirishima took Bakugo's other hand so they won't lose each other. Todoroki guided them both to a empty spot he had seen. Todoroki left to go get drink for the three of them. "So kiri, are you looking for someone to get down with" Bakugo said while smirking. "I- shut up kat" Kirishima said while blushing. Bakugo laughs and Kirishima just sit there blushing. Todoroki eventually comes back with the drinks and he hands it to them. Three guys walk up to them, "well hello cuties what you guys doing here all alone, why don't you guys hang with out" one of the guys said. Todoroki fakes thinks for a moment putting his index finger on his chin. "Hmmmm how about no" he finally replied back to them, Bakugo and Kirishima giggles trying to hold in their laughs. "Do you think you're being funny?!" Another guy said butting into the conversation clearly mad that he got rejected. "Nah I don't think that sweetie, it's just you guys are...you know ugly?" Todoroki said trying so hard not to hurt their feelings. Even though he really didn't care, one of the guys grabbed Todoroki by the his arm and yanked him out of his seat. "Bitch who do think you're getting smart with?!" He said directly into Todoroki's ear.

A yellow haired boy with a black lighting bolt went up to the guys and punched him in the face. "Who do you think you're talking to like that? You think you can hit on my boyfriend and get away with it?" He said while looking down at the boy because he punched him so hard that he fell to the ground. "l-look m-man he didn't t-tell me that h-he was t-taken, I-I'm sorry" the boy said practically almost shitting his pants. "Get out of my sight while I'm trying to hold back the urge of shooting your brains out" the yellow-haired boy said putting a hand on his gun that was in the bad of his pants. He got up and ran out of the party leaving his two friends there.

"Well do you have a boyfriend sweet cheeks?" another guy said to Kirishima. "I-" before Kirishima even said anything a black haired man said "yes he does and you better get out of my line of sight before I get physical" while glaring at him. "Geez man alright" the guys replied and speed walking away. "You better not even say anything to this blondie here" a man with curly green hair said to the last guy that was there. "Yeah I'm going to go" the last guy said and he went about his day.

Ok so this a new story I'm doing and this idea just popped up into my head while I was supposed to be going school work😃
Please tell me in the comments if you guys like it or if I have grammar or spelling errors but😅🙌🏾 yeah guys bye👩🏾‍🦼