Chapter 8

Y/Ns POV:
I wake up to the feeling of Nats heart beating. My head is lying on her chest,I'm surprised she's not already awake. I slowly sit up trying not wake her up and lean over off the bed to check the time on my phone, as I pick it up I drop it from quite a distance and it creates quite a loud noise. "shit" I whisper whiles looking back over at Natasha hoping I didn't wake her up. With that being said, she shoots up from the bed and stares at me. "What happened" she says,staring me dead in the eye. I laugh. "Nothing I just dropped my phone" I say whiles bending back down to pick it up.

We both sit in silence for a while until we hear a loud knock on the door. Me and Nat look at each other in confusion. She gets up to see who it is still just wearing her underwear. "Natasha" I say trying to hint to her she should probably put some clothes on. "Oh right" Nat says and quickly throws on an oversized t-shirt and leggings.

Nats POV:
I look through the key whole to see Steve, Tony,Wanda,and Clint all standing outside our door patiently. I quickly run back into our bedroom. "Shit shit shit" I say whiles pulling Y/N up from the bed. "What's going on who is it?" She says whiles putting a t-shirt on and shorts. "Steve, Clint, Wanda,Tony are all here." I say whiles making the bed. "W-what? Here as in here in Paris?" Y/N asks. "Yes Y/N, here as in here in Paris" I say. "W-well you better go answer it before they start getting suspicious" Y/N says brushing her hair and plaiting it. "Ok but remember we're supposed to hate each other" I say. "Got it" Y/N says whiles using me out of the room and closing the door behind her. She sits on the sofa and I go to answer the door.

W-what are you guys doing here?" I say acting surprised. "Romanoff what took you so long" Steve says. "I was in the shower and Y/N was still sleeping, but come in" I say as they all walk in one by one. "W-hey guys what's going on" Y/N says, also acting surprised. "Hi Y/N we just came to see how you were both doing" Clint says. "B-but the mission doesn't start until next week" Y/N says. "We know, we just wanted to check in" Steve says whiles taking a seat next to Y/N. "So you two, how has it been? Have you been fighting everyday?" Tony asks whiles making a glass of water. "Well I just try my best to try to stay away from her" I say. "O-oh there's only one bed? How does that work?" Clint laughs whiles peaking in to our room. "I sleep on the couch" Y/N says as she looks at me. There's a quiet pause. "Can we get you anything or did you just come here to interrogate us?" I ask. "No we pretty much just came here to interrogate you" Tony says whiles smirking. I roll my eyes, he can be annoying sometimes.

Y/Ns POV:
"Have you got any new information for us?" Steve says. "Actually we do, there's a lot of men around here that we have seen wearing jackets with the HYDRA symbol on them" Nat says. "HYDRA? Impossible" Tony says whiles shaking his head. "No she's not lying she's being honest" I say before Nat turns to me with a look on her face as if she's trying to tell me to shut up. "B-but you never know, it's Natasha after all so she could be lying" I stutter hoping I saved myself. "Have any of these men noticed you at all?" Steve asks. Me and Nat both stare at each other trying to think of what to say. "No. No they haven't. We've had no contact with them whatsoever" Nat convincingly says. "We'll have to make a call to Fury about this" Steve says. I nod my head. "We all miss you at home, even your petty arguing" Wanda says. "We miss you too" I say and Nat just smiles.

"Uh Natasha come and help me find something in our bedroom please" I say whiles getting up and Nat follows me into the room leaving all of our friends in the main room chatting. I look the door after she comes in. "What the hell was that?" I ask. "What the hell was what?" Nat says whiles sitting on the bed. "We need to tell them what happened with HYDRA" I say. "What- tell them that you got shot? Or maybe I could tell them what happened in the supermarket or perhaps what happened with you in the bar" Nat loudly whispers. "Wha- what happened in the bar has absolutely nothing to do with HYDRA Natasha" I whisper shout back. "Exactly! And the mission doesn't begin until next week so they shouldn't have to worry about us already if right now we're just supposed to be enjoying our vacation. It will make us look weak" Nat says. I just stare at her for a second. "Look Y/N, the only time we actually found trouble with these men was our first day here. That was almost a week ago and you're almost completely healed  from the gun shot and I haven't thought about what happened since. So let's just move on from it, ok?" Natasha says. "Fine" I whisper. We hear a knocking on our bedroom door. "Uh guys we're going to head off now we have a lot of calls to make but stay out trouble yeah?" Tony shouts through the door. "Oh bye we'll see you soon hopefully" I shout back.

They all leave and I unlock our bedroom door and sit on the sofa where I was before they intruded us. "Can we just spend today in? I feel really tired still and even a bit hungover" I say. "Sure" Nat replies whiles quietly giggling. She goes into the kitchen and starts making breakfast. "Do you want some?" She asks. "No thanks I'm not hungry" I reply. "Well do you want some water" She asks again. I just shake my head. She walks over to me and sits in the arm chair opposite me. "You're just feeling really un-enthusiastic this morning huh? Nat says. I smile and nod. "Can I ask you something?" I say. "Go ahead" She replies. "Last night, what was that?" I ask. Natasha looks up and then looks back to me. "Whatever you want it to be" She replies. "That's not an answer Natasha" I say. "I really don't know what you want me to say Y/N, did you enjoy it?" She asks. I can feel myself blushing "W-uh well I mean" I blurr out. "That's not an answer Y/N" Nat says just repeating what I said before. "Yes" I say whiles looking down. Natasha smiles. "Then there's nothing more to talk about" she says before getting back up and making her breakfast.

Nats POV:
There's just something so satisfying about making Y/N blush. I mean, she always gets easily embarrassed but when it's me doing it, it's more fun. I just decide to make toast today and I sit down next to Y/N on the sofa. "Are you going to get ready at all today?" I ask her. Even though we're staying in, I still think we should make some effort of getting ready. "Sure" Y/N replies and jumps up and goes into the bathroom. I'm eating my toast and all I can think about is last night. I didn't want to think about but it's been on my mind all morning. I finish up with my toast and Y/N comes out of the bathroom completely naked, no towel or anything. She just stands there. "W-well I'm not exactly complaining but could you please tell me what's going on?" I say just staring her up and down. "I just realised, we've seen a lot of Hydra men, right? There's no way that they all just live in France and show up in every single place we go to. So there has to be something more to it like they're watching us I don't know. But surely it's not just one big coincidence." Y/N says. I stare at her for around five seconds and then I just laugh. "I'm being serious" Y/N says. "I know and it makes a lot of sense what you're saying, but you couldn't of waited to come out of the shower first and put clothes on?" I ask whiles smiling at her. "R-right" she says and goes back into the bathroom. I laugh again. What Y/N said was completely right and I have been thinking the same thing for days but I just couldn't concentrate on what she was saying to me when she's standing there naked soaking wet. Some would say that's extremely distracting.

After about fifteen minutes, Y/N comes out of the bathroom fully dressed and dried. "Better?" She says whiles walking over to me and sitting besides me on the sofa where she was before. "Not exactly better, but more appropriate yes" I say. Y/N smiles and rolls her eyes.  "Everything on TV is french and I can't be bothered translating it in my brain" Y/N whines as she flicks through the channels. "Well we're in France yes Y/N so everything would be in France" I say. "There's a pool in the hotel right? We could go there" Y/N says. "As much as I would like that Y/N, you just got out of the shower and do you really want to chlorine in your hair?" I say. Y/N thinks about it for a second. "Yeah you're right" she says. "Tomorrow though" I say.

We spend our day on the sofa. At one point Y/N falls asleep on me and starts sleep talking in a language I've never heard before. Y/N made spaghetti bolognese for dinner and surprisingly, she's a really good cook. For the whole day after the Avenegers left, we didn't talk about what happened between us the night before. I can tell that Y/N was thinking about it a lot as she was acting a lot different but I honestly didn't know what I could say to her about it. We ended up watching three French movies throughout the night and i think Y/N was possibly beginning to like them. Or so I thought, I looked over at Y/N and she was flat out asleep resting on me, again.

......................................................................................................................................................
Hi hey hello! I'm so sorry for delay of updating recently but thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you so much for all of the support:)

Tiktok- hottieromanoff