Chapter 6

Y/Ns POV:
After Me and Nat finished up with dinner, we make our way back to our hotel and get into bed for around 10pm.

I open my eyes slowly and our room is so bright,it must be early. I look over to my night stand to check the time on my watch to see that it's only 6:03am. I then turn over to check on Nat only to see that she's not there. Why on earth is she up at this time? I grunt and roll back over and put my face into my pillow. "You are so fucking lazy" I hear a voice say whiles lightly giggling. I put my head up from my pillow to see Nat standing there in just a towel. I stare for a few seconds and then put my head back down without saying anything. "Y/N seriously?! Come on get up. I don't want to be late for the beach." Nat moans whiles walking over to my side of the bed. I look up at her to see that she is now standing right in front of me. "Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure the beach is open all day long. How can you possibly be late to it?" I say whiles just barely opening my eyes. "We need to get a good spot in the sand before it gets too packed Y/N." Nat says. Still standing there in a towel. "Ok ok I'm getting up" I say whiles standing up and heading to the bathroom.

Nats POV:
I can't remember ever going to the beach, but I'm not telling Y/N that yet. So this is extremely exciting for me. Not going to lie, I would much rather be going to beach with someone other than Y/N, but I guess we'll see how it goes. "Why are you taking so long in the shower?!" I shout whiles towel drying my hair. "Natasha I've only just got in" Y/N shouts back. I go into our room and try and pick out what swimsuit to wear. I would love to wear my bikini but I'm afraid of getting judged because of my scar on my lower waist from when I was shot 5 years ago. Bye bye bikinis. I think about it for a second and then come to the realisation that the only person who will actually see me up-close is Y/N and I'm pretty sure she's too scared of me to judge me, and if anyone at the beach stares me down I can easily shoot them in the head. I mean, I am the Black Widow after all. I decide to wear my black bikini. "Shit" I say to myself. My denim shorts are in the bathroom where Y/N is showering. I need them to put over my bikini bottoms whiles actually travelling to the beach, and Y/N takes forever when using the bathroom, I can't wait because I need to decide if I want to wear them shorts or my black ones.

"Hey Y/N" I say whiles lightly banging on the bathroom door. She's not answering, she can't hear me. Great. "Y/N!" I shout impatiently. "What!" She shouts back. "Are my shorts in there?" I ask. "Uhhh I don't know" She replies. "I really need them, like now. Can I come in and get them?" I ask again. "Oh hang on!" Y/N shouts whiles turning the shower off. "Ok come in quickly" She says.

Y/Ns POV:
I jump out of the shower and put a towel around my naked body. Nat slowly opens the bathroom door. "Hurry up" I say. She walks in and glares around the bathroom looking for her shorts.Wow. I think to myself. I can't help but stare, she looks amazing.

Nats POV:
Y/N was definitely checking me out, but I pretend not to notice.

Y/Ns POV:
I stare for a little longer until I realise I'm freezing and I'm soaking wet. "Ok have you got them yet?" I impatiently ask. She stares at me. "Yes. Chill." She says before smirking and walking out. And she calls me unorganised?!

I dry myself and blow dry my hair. My wound has heeled,kind of, so I hope I can feel comfortable in a bikini. I put a navy blue bikini on and stare at myself in the mirror for a while. I don't like what I see. "Y/N are you ready yet? You've been in there for ages." Nat shouts through the door. I don't reply. "Y/N? Hello? Are you ok?" She says but now knocking on the door. "I don't think I want to go anymore" I quietly say hoping she hears me but then again doesn't so she doesn't get mad. "What? Why?" Nat says before opening the bathroom door and walking in. She stares me up and down. "Do you think we could leave it for today?" I ask. Nat looks up at me. "I don't understand. Y/N I swear to god if this is about your body then you're kidding right? You look amazing and if you don't think so then you need to get your eyes checked." I look down. "Look." Nat says whiles pointing out the scars on her body. "It's normal" She says. All of a sudden I feel safe around her.