I CATCH IT FOR YOU

Start from the beginning

" Hahhaha I'm sorry here let me put your head back" lisa is giggling as she fix the mannequins head. Chaeyoung is scared on what she see on Lisa's eyes she don't know what to do.

" I pity you look at your skin, it's like what is it chippy? AHHH a bacon yuckssss! won't eat bacon again arrrg" lisa gave him disgusts face like she's puking thinking Wu burned skin is looks like a bacon to her.

" You cant talk?, you laugh a while ago why what's funny?" Lisa asked with her emotionless face.

The manoban couple can't talk really looking at there child mocking Wu they are afraid and angry at the same time seeing wu.

" You been pissing me off since I know, oh not to mention what you did to my Nini!" Lisa shout in anger makes them all flinch, lisa don't know what wu did to everyone aside from jennie.

SOMEWHERE

Shes groaning and adjusting her sight, and what she seen first is a monitor and voice it's seems like in the monitor producing the sound, when she realized the person on the screen, a memory came rushing on her system she emediately look around and saw them all, she started shaking them.

" Wake up"

seulgi said to everyone, few shaking for each and the last person she wakes up  jisoo, the people around is groaning as they feel heaviness on there head while they were all adjusting just like seulg, they emediately fully awake.

" Lisa" jisoo said as shes awake all ready still adjusting

" What happened" jennie asked then they all starled when a voice they familiar with is shouting.

" Nini!"

That's all they heard and they emediately look on the screen, jennie struggling to stand but manage to do so, she can't get close to the monitor cause the cell separate them to it. Jongyeon is trying to shake the cell to free them but it didn't even bend.

" YOU THINK YOUR SMART ENOUGH! NO AND YOU WILL BE PUNISH FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO MY UNNIES WEDDING!"

Lisa is
angry very angry is understated her eyes is full of hatred and they all back to there senses.

" This can't be" joohyun said and she feels she figure out what's happening lisas doing.

" Lets get out of here" jisoo said her eyes is sad looking on the screen, then to seulgi asking what's happening  which she can't manage to answer.

" The cell is automatic, it's work by a computer lock or something electric" momo said then dhayun pointed the screen.

'' your just a kid, I should have kill you when your still a baby in my own hand"

Wu said as he turned his wheelchair to the manoban couple looking at him with hatred but still pleading on there eyes, lisa is confuse on his statement.

" Get us out of here now seul, I don't want to asked questions now lisa will be in trouble if we let her there!' jieun said her hand is shaking she study Lisa's face its full of anger it's bad expression it might trigger her bottled up emotions.

Jisoo clutching her chest cause her heart hurting due of frustration and worriness on lisa, she wants to shout and all but her eyes is fix to the screen.