Woosan (fluff, slight angst) ~A Night to Remember~ pt.3

Start from the beginning

"No~ Don't leave me~" he childishly whined.

Wooyoung couldn't help the loud laughter that burst from his mouth.

"Move Sannie~" he said as he continued to laugh, tapping San vigorously on the shoulder to signal him to move.

San took his head away and looked back up at the other. "Get the snacks and hurry back before I get lonely" he said while unwrapping his arms from the shorter's lower torso.

"Well I could've already been got them by now if you weren't acting so weird" he giggled out as he walked away from San and went to the direction of the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah yeah" the taller responded as he shooed the other away.

San looked at Wooyoung leaving his line of vision as he stepped into the kitchen. As soon as he couldn't see Wooyoung anymore, his smiled disappeared and he let out a heavy breath. This was so much for him to take. In a short amount of time, Wooyoung had become such a big part of his life. A part of him doesn't even remember how he went about his routine without him anymore. The other just brings this happy light to his life that he hasn't felt before. San still liked Wooyoung, that was no secret to himself, but he could never bring it up, especially since the other already had somebody. He knew that they had both agreed to forget about their almost kiss, but that memory hasn't left his mind ever since. It was so hard, watching how at the end of their time together would mean that Wooyoung was back into the arms of another man. What would hurt him even more was the constant sight of seeing the other standing in his doorway, looking as sad as ever, because of something that idiot boyfriend of his did or said. It pissed San off extremely, but for Wooyoung's sake, he had to control himself.

"Okay~" Wooyoung said as he approached the couch with two big handfuls of snacks.

"Some for you." He set down half of the snacks in San's arms.

"And some for me" he breathed out as he plopped down on the couch next to San.

"Thank you Wooyoung-ssi."

"Mhm, now hurry up and put on something interesting cause this'll put me to sleep in a heartbeat" Wooyoung said as he waved his finger at the tv.

San chuckled at the other and grabbed the remote to change the station. He took a bit offense to Wooyoung's words because, in what world was people traveling around in swamps and killing alligators not entertaining?
It's best not to answer that...

After he finally managed to find a show that both of them could agree on, he put it on and set his snacks down to the side since he wasn't that hungry yet. He looked over to the male beside him, seeing that he was already munching on his food with happy, sparkling eyes. Wooyoung would always get that look when he got food in his system. San didn't understand how somebody doing something so simple could make them look so cute and adorable. But he guessed that it was a Wooyoung thing.

While the show was playing, a dinging noise suddenly sounded off in the room, catching both of the male's attention. It was Wooyoung's phone, and he already knew who it was based off of the text tone he had set for that specific person. He sighed to himself before digging the device from his pocket and glancing at the screen.
_______________________________
Joon:
Wooyoung, stop being ridiculous and come back to the house.
_______________________________

The black-haired just shook his head and threw his phone next to him on the couch. He was in no mood to deal with his shit again; he'd dealt with enough of it today. He went back to watching the noisy machine in front of him, and stuffing his face.

San looked over to the other, already having some clue as to who it was due to the energy that the shorter was giving off as soon as he heard his phone go off. San scooted closer to Wooyoung, hoping to give him some sense of comfort and reassurance. He set his arm around the smaller's shoulders, not looking in his direction so it could remain subtle and not overbearing. Once he settled down, he went back to focusing on the tv show.