Yungi (slight angst, steamy, fluff) ~No Regrets~ pt.1

Mingi was sat at the bar in a nightclub, swirling around the alcohol in his glass, wondering where he went wrong. He's only been sat there for about an hour, but to him, it felt like an eternity. He kept getting flashbacks of the events that took place earlier that week, the events that broke his heart.

Mingi was coming back home from a long day of work, ready to embrace his boyfriend after such a tiring shift. He entered the apartment and was greeted by almost silence, with a faint noise coming from somewhere.

"Babe~" he called out, only to get no response.

He continued to walk through the apartment, until the noise seemed to get a bit louder, him finding out that it was coming from the bedroom. He opened the door, and he didn't expect to see what he saw. It was his boyfriend, naked, kissing another man. Mingi felt like his world had stopped, that it was crashing down; and as heartbroken he was, he could only see red from the time he had entered the bedroom, to the time where the other man that was kissing his boyfriend was on the floor with blood covering his face. Mingi yelled loudly at his boyfriend, even tempted to hit him, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He just sent the man and his now ex boyfriend, out of his home to never return. It wasn't even the fact that his ex had cheated that upset Mingi, it was the fact that he had no remorse for what he did and even tried to turn it around on Mingi to make it seem like he was at fault.

That all happened three days ago, and for the past three days, Mingi had been showing up to the same bar, at the same nightclub, wishing to forget. He took another sip of his drink, feeling the tangy feeling running down his throat.

"Hey Yejun, can I get a drink please? It doesn't matter which kind."

Mingi looked up for the first time tonight, a voice catching his attention. He looked over to his right to see a man with light pink hair with light orange streaks in it, that was around his height. He was honestly very pretty looking; his hair color matching the tint of his glossy lips, the sheer black top he was wearing being a bit see through, but not enough to really see anything, and those eyes. Those innocent brown eyes. Mingi thought he just might pass out from the sight of him. The other took notice of this; really, he took notice of Mingi the whole night, and how we was acting like something had been bothering him.

"Hi handsome stranger. What's the matter?" the pink haired male asked, sitting next to the other.

The blond almost choked on his drink. He wasn't expecting the male to even acknowledge his presence, let alone speak to him.

"O-Oh, nothing really" Mingi answered awkwardly. The latter just gave him a small smile.

"I know there's something wrong. You've been sitting here, drowning your sorrows in alcohol for the past hour. Plus, you look like your dog got ran over by a car." The beautiful man took a sip from his drink.

Mingi didn't know what to do. Clearly there was something wrong with him, and it had apparently caught a few's attention. He thought that no harm could really come from indulging in a conversation about his failed relationship to a stranger. Maybe it would make him feel better.

He set his glass down on the counter and looked at the other man. "Well, basically I got cheated on. I caught them when I came home from work, naked and kissing in what used to be our bed. Just seeing that, my ex and some other man in a bed together, no care in the world, just made me lose my mind. And after I beat the dude up, I kicked both of them out and burned that filthy mattress." While Mingi was telling his story, he didn't know a tear had escaped one of his eyes. "My ex didn't even care. They said t-that it was my fault because I-I was gone all of the time. But I was at work trying to provide for us, I couldn't control the situation." Mingi let out a heavy sigh. "M-Maybe it was my fault, I should've been around more."