Info

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊ ˚❀ ⋆。˚❃
┊         ┊       ┊   ✿
┊         ┊       ❁⋆    
┊ ๑      ┊
✾ ⋆     ┊. ˚.
           ˚✽

Hello!

I thought I could help some people out by sharing my shifting template. It also includes a lot of tips to add in your script, some specifically for Hogwarts as well.

❥⇢ Note: This is a very detailed script template, so it may not be for you if you're looking for a simple one.

Note 2: You can also find a link to a google document on the last page. You can download or copy-paste my template from there. <3

《♡》

First I would like to address some of the shifting abbreviations for those of you that are unfamiliar with these terms.

Dr - desired reality
The reality you want to shift to.

Or - original reality
Cr - current reality
These are basically the same and means the reality you're currently in now. I use or instead of cr in this script.

Clone
A clone is basically your other self. They're part of your subconscious and are ready to be you when you shift to your desired reality. It's not a robot or something but yourself.

LIFA-app/journal
It's a tool you can choose to have with you that makes it easier to change basically anything you want about your desired reality.
Note: This tool does not exist in your or.

It doesn't have to be an app or a journal, it can be anything you want. However, that's what I use in this script as a reference. This feauture isn't for everyone, so if you feel like it's too complicated then feel free to not include lifa in your script.

《♡》

If you have any questions about scripting or shifting, you can ask them here and I'll answer.

1111 222