Red hair-kun got a green hat

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Fine..." with reddened cheeks, she mutters in a meek voice, as she accepts the situation. As expected of Suzune Horikita, she ends up wanting to repay every debt as soon as possible.

 'Exactly what I was aiming at,' I thought to myself.

"Come here," I tell her and spread my arms in an inviting manner, if I had any expression on right now, I would probably be reaching smug loli levels, as expected of the masterpiece of the Whiteroom, even invading loli territory, which is not all foreshadowing.

Horikita, sluggishly makes her way to me on all her fours, her head down but the tip of her ears betrays her embarrassment more than enough. It was an adorable sight, being able to witness this state of hers. The only thing I can say to this is;

"You look so cute." Her hands were already in front of my legs as she froze while in the air, causing her to nearly end up falling on the floor. I held her shoulders up with my hands and straightened her up so that we now are face to face.

Or that's how it was supposed to be, as she immediately averts her face and dodges my gaze, making me face her red steaming ear. As she was already initially close to me I simply punished her by closing in on her ear and...

gave it a lick.

(AN: Chie-sensei is jelly, he didn't lick her finger, btw that might be the next one shot where he pulls through with licking her lmao)

"W-what are you doing!?" she exclaims as she tries to retreat but I grab her knees and so she falls with her on her back while facing me. I immediately make my way on top of her and hold her with one hand on her hip and the other pushing her right hand down. Even though there's a layer of clothes obstructing me from directly touching her skin, however, her clothes are still a bit disheveled so I can see her fair skin. It feels soft yet firm skin as if there were no flaws to find.

I still didn't answer her, I was a bit immersed in the view and feeling, "I don't know, laying claim to a delicious meal?" I teased her. Understanding the meaning she further explored the many shades of red and even discovered some unknown ones.

"Are you ready Suzune? I will be stealing your first kiss?" I said as I got slowly closer, I was towering over her, completely dominating her.

"Plea-" trying to get my attention elsewhere she starts to talk but I silence her with my finger which had been on her hip until now, but still kept touching her body and essentially tracing her mounds up to her mouth.

"Shhh, trust me, you'll love it," Saying this, I see her accepting her defeat but I also could see some expectation in her eyes.

As I was bringing down my face on hers, she started closing her eyes, pushing out her lips ever so slightly, subtly welcoming my kiss.

mmm

As my lips met her, I felt a warm sensation on my lips, and a faint taste of green tea to it. The caffein in the green causing our sexual desires to increase made me instinctually lightly bite her lower lip demanding her to open her mouth the begin a dance of tongues.

POV-Chan is happy that her Onii-sama is getting some good action after such a long pause, even if it's due to the editing of Onii-sama's slave after all Kiyo is too high to scale since he beats Goku no diff.

Clearly having no experience, the both of them were kissing each other deeply. They made mistakes, accidentally biting each other's tongues but they were both adapting quickly, her tender tongue and Kiyotaka's were colliding and Suzune was getting dominated in this tongue-tying battle. Due to their position, Suzune began to swallow Kiyotaka's sweet saliva and get obsessed, the green tea he had drank previously probably played a role in this new addiction of hers.