♡14♡

It was an endless loop. Every touch was reverberating. There was hesitation and yet passion expressed between them two.

[Name] would breathe his name and Itachi only wanted to hear her more. Time was oblivious to them as they prioritized what was most important. She could feel how Itachi's heart drummed as he thrusted into her and her hands only found their place at his back, her legs curving around his waist as she begged for more, and he was more than happy to comply.

What they felt was familiar and yet somehow different about how they touched each other. Long ago, they were hesitant, unsure even when expressing their emotions or carnal desire, but now... There was no holding back. Every touch was meaningful with delicacy, a treasure under their fingertips; eye contact was intense and could easily pinpoint a hidden message only they could decipher, and then there was the safe feel of their lips. Every kiss was beautiful, every puff of hot breath tickled for more and the twist of their tongues nothing but careful to taste what they missed.

When she shivered along with strained moans, her body arching tellingly, Itachi took that cue to wrap an arm under her body and turned them on their side for a different angle.

She whimpered in frustration because she was at her peak and this sudden change eased that spark, only to be brought back a gasping mess as Itachi continued pumping into her and kissing her so that any other shameless sound would be muffled. Her body moved with his and the slickness of their bodies only intensified pleasure after pleasure, each wave hot and rough until it was [Name] who threw her head back and moaned into the air - and Itachi holding her closer against him as he groaned into her neck with every pulse of his hips.

The high stuck to them like swirls of clouds, catching their breath for a moment and smiled at each other when they found their sanity again. Kisses melted one after another until it was [Name] who giggled against his lips before turning them so she was now on top.

"Look at you," Itachi chuckled as she grinded against him, a gentle hand at his chest as she positioned herself. "You have no shame..." But any further teasing was taken by the sight of her biting her lower lip, her hands fondling her own breasts as she felt him slide back into her again.

"You were saying?" [Name] smiled down to the strained look in his eyes, the silk sensation of being connected again and the heady look in her expression told Itachi that she had no intention on being gentle.

...

The next morning it was [Name] who opened her eyes first, squinting to the bit of sun that snuck through the curtains. A sigh left her lips and smiled when the warm body pressed up behind her moved so Itachi  embraced her closer as he dug his face into her neck. She giggled softly as some of his hair tickled her cheek and reached back a hand to brush his hair gently away.

A kiss at her shoulder made her chuckle, taking the hand that wrapped at her front and brought it up to kiss his knuckles. This only made Itachi dig into the crook of her neck and trail kisses where he could, only to make [Name] jolt as every spot his lips touched tickled her without mercy.

"Itachi...!" she playfully gritted when he only kept on covering her neck and shoulder with affection until she was twisting with laughter. "Okay, okay - mercy!"

"Nope."

She was laughing without a care now as he started biting her gently to escalate the tickle frenzy, and that single snort she let out was what made Itachi pause to laugh with her, sitting up a bit to watch her cover her face the more she laughed.

"That's a sound I'll never tire from," he whispered and leaned down to kiss her warm cheek, still colored from joy. "It's been so long, I missed it. But don't cover your face."