Chapter 5: The Truth-telling Potion.

Começar do início

Tsubaki looks at everyone and asks "What do you wanna know?🤔" while Sakuya hides his face on Mahiru's shoulder.

Misono looks at everyone "Well? What do we ask?🤨"

Mahiru thinks "Well.....ummmm....!"

Hyde laughs🤣, asks "Have you touched Sakuya anywhere?" then ended up getting kicked across the room by Licht💢!

Tsubaki looks at everyone "Yeah I have.......!" Sakuya covered his mouth!

Sakuya pales😰😱 "It works!" This was bad news to the Eves, but great news for the Servamps!

Kuro transforms into his human form "COOOOOL😁!!"

Hyde grins😁 "Let's play truth or dare!"

Lily transforms back too "When you pick truth you drink the potion🍾!"

Jeje/Hugh/Tsubaki all say "Sounds fun/I'll play/Me too!"

Kuro looks up at Mahiru "Mahiru???"

Mahiru💢 glares😠 at Kuro and shouts "OH HELL NO!!!"

Licht💢 then starts yelling😡 "Stupid demons👹! All my secrets are secret for a reason🤬!"

Misono💢 nods "I agree with Licht!" glares at Lily!

Tetsu💢 glares😠 at the Servamps "No way! Not playing!"

Sakuya then adds "It's either drink Truth potion🍾 and tell a secret or pick dare and with the perverted minds you have, that could make us do anything! Hell not playing either!!!!😱😡"

Mikuni pales😱 and glares😠 at Jeje "Me either!" All the Eves glare at Mikuni!

Licht💢 snapped and shouts "LIKE HELL YOU AREN'T!😡" angrily!

Mahiru💢 then joins in raising his voice "This is all your fault!😡"

Misono shoots Mikuni a death glare😠 "Next time no more potions🍾!!!!"

Sakuya💢 leans back and closes his eyes "Hope you learned your lesson!"

All the Eves moved away from each other. Misono summons his Chair lead🪑 and sits on one side of the room while Lily sat next to him on the floor, Sakuya sat leaning against the wall beside the window that Tsubaki was sitting on, Tetsu summoned his coffin⚰ lead and moved it to the opposite side of the room to Misono and sat on it with Hugh, Mahiru stayed on the sofa🛋 pulling Kuro up so that Kuro was sitting next to him and Licht moved to the other sofa🛋 dragging Hyde which Licht dumped on the floor, while Mikuni just stayed in the Lazy Boy chair🪑.

Tetsu sighed as Hugh whispered something into his ear "OK. I'll play, but anything happens I'm quitting." Hugh grins.

Mahiru sighs "That's agreeable. Fine, I'll play." Kuro smiles.

Licht crosses his arms "Biggest mistake of my life😞. But if they are playing so will I. No funny business hedgehog🦔!" Hyde also grins.

Misono smiles😊 "I'll join too and don't worry my friends. Lily is gonna get a punishment!" Lily smiles.

Sakuya chuckles🤣 "I'm in! Naughty fox🦊 here is also getting a punishment!" Tsubaki smiles as he sat down next to Sakuya.

Mikuni sighs and shivers. Mikuni looks up to see all the other Eves glaring😠 at him. "I'll play😅." Jeje grins.

Hyde then asks "Who's first??" Everyone looks away hoping it isn't them.

Misono/Mahiru/Licht/Tetsu/Sakuya all shout "Mikuni first!"

Mikuni sighs and trembles in fear😅 "Oh boy!"

Tsubaki looks over at Mikuni "Truth or dare Doll-Lover-Freak?"

Mikuni pales "Definitely Dare. Wait no no no😱!!!!"

Hyde grins😁 "Kiss Jeje!!" Licht glares😠 at him.

Mikuni blinks in surprise. Then smiles🙂 "Not so bad" and kisses Jeje who was sitting in front of him on the floor while he was in the Lazy Boy chair.

Mahiru/Kuro both stare😶. 

Misono/Lily shout "What😲!?/Are you dating😍??"

Licht💢 stands "You demon👹! What did you do to my friend??"

Hyde laughs🤣 and sings "Lala Lala Lala Lala Lala oh Lala Lala Lala....!"

Licht💢 looks down at Hyde "Shut up!😡" Then kicks him and Hyde flies across the room.

Mikuni smiles☺ and laughs🤣 "No, we're not dating!" Glares🤨 at Jeje. Jeje gets the message.

Jeje tilts his head and starts shaking his head "No we're not dating😶."

*Mikuni's mind* Good snake😁! You can have a treat when we get back home. Good!
*Jeje's mind* Oh you don't want the others finding out. And they won't!

Mahiru sighs😞 "Whose next?" Misono glares😠 at Mikuni "Chose Bastard!!"

Mikuni giggles😅 and he starts talking to his doll "Who should we pick Abel? OK! Lily truth or dare?!"

Lily thinks "Ummm..!"

*Misono's mind* Pick truth, I kill you☠. Got that!!! Pervert!!💢

Lily then replies "Dare" trembling in fear😅.

*Misono's mind* Good butterfly🦋!!

Kuro blinks in surprise😐 "Unexpected" Hugh thinks "Umm...!"

Mikuni also thinking "Got any ideas???🤔"

Misono points to the chair🪑 that was the furthest away from him "Go and stay!"

Lily moves "Fine! Kuro, Truth or dare??"

Kuro drinks potion🍾 "Truth!"

Mahiru pales😱 "Kuro!!!" and hides his face.

Licht watches🤨 Mahiru, then looks at Kuro "Mahiru???"

Misono looks worried😰 "You okay Mahiru??"

Hyde grins😁 "I know!! Do you...!" ends up flying across the room. Everyone stares😶!

Licht💢 who had kicked him growled😠 "Finish that and you can kiss Hell☠  hello!!!! Kuro what's your fave food?"

Kuro smiled☺ "Ramen" then falls😴 asleep, only waking up when Licht💢 Kicked him.

All the Servamps move away from their Eves.

Hyde grins😅 "I know! I dare all the eves to drink the Potion🍾!!" Dodges Licht's kick.

Kuro smiles😁 "Marvelous idea!!!" Ignoring Mahiru's glare😠.

Lily laughs🤣 "I agree! Sounds fun!" Dodge's book📘 that was thrown at him.

Jeje trembles in fear😅 "I disagree!!" Terrified of Mikuni's glare.

Hugh grins😁 "Come on Jeje don't be a party pooper!! Count me in!!"

Tsubaki grins😂 "Yeah Jeje! This sounds like fun. I'm in!!"

Hyde looks at Licht😅 "So what do you say Angel-chan???"

(What will the eves do???) 

(Is there gonna be trouble??)

(Stay in tune for the next chapter)

(This is katebluejaguar saying goodbye, see ya next chapter)

(I'll try and update the story tomorrow!!!)

(Bye!!!)