"Could you tell us a sneak peek of inside your home?" She asked directly to me. My heart pounded. Yeah, a lot of arguing and a lot of Hailey.

"A lot of love, and a lot of trust and promises. Also a lot of music. There's never been a time where he doesn't sing. And a room filled with awards." I said with a smile. The camera flashed as I spoke.

"Any children soon?" She asked.

"Well." I looked at Luis and back at the camera. "Whatever the future holds." I said before going back to the board of sponsors and took pictures. I struck a pose and gave Luis a kiss.

"Let's see some real action!" Someone yelled. I shrugged before placing my eyes on Luis's and kissing him on the lips. I started to get those feelings again. Then, the vow echoed in my head. I vow to never fall for Luis Jones! I pulled away from he. He gave me a confused look, but I smiled at the cameras.

***

We walked into the party, and from left to right were celebrities. I grinned as I was in a room filled with stars. I held Luis's hand as we walked around. "I'm gonna get some wine." I said to him as I let go of his hand.

"A glass of wine?" I asked the bartender.

"Don't you know this is only for celebrities?" The old snotty and disgusting voice was familiar to me. I turned to see Hailey, drinking wine too.

"I'm aware of that. So, why are you here?" I asked. I got my drink and walked back to Luis. He was talking to someone before ending the conversation.

"Hey honey." He said, kissing me. I looked to see Hailey frowning. I pulled away from him.

"Let's get a table." I said. Everyone was standing, mingling, about things celebrities would speak about.

"No, I'm sitting here." Hailey walked toward me. "Go away." She said. I really wanted to just punch her, but I couldn't. I was the only non celebrity here and I was already out of place.

"Fine. Come on Luis, I think there's an empty seat over there." I said.

"You don't belong here. Why on earth are you here." She said in disgust. I sipped my wine. "That wine is not for you, it's only for famous people." She said, snatching it from my hands.

"Hailey, that's enough." Luis said. "Now, give her her drink back and stop." He added.

"Fine. Here you go." She said. She threw the glass, the wine began traveling out the glass and toward my white dress. I felt splashes on my chest as the wine stained my dress. I couldn't believe it. I looked in shock to see my dress was ruined. "Ha." She said with a smirk. Instantly, a security guard escorted her out. I rushed to the bathroom.

I grabbed paper towels and water and scrubbed the dress, but it wouldn't come off. I felt like I wanted to cry, but I knew my makeup would smudge and be ruined.

"Baking soda gets the stain out. And hairspray." I turned to see a woman walk out the stall. Her dress was black and lace with a nice sparkle. I stared in awe. "Here, I do have hairspray." She opened her little bag and took out a carry on hairspray.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"I've been to plenty of parties and every year one person accidentally spills something on a dress." She said.

"It wasn't as accident." I said as she scrubbed on my dress.

"I think there's some baking soda in the kitchen. I'll get some." She said as she came left. I wondered, who she was. I knew she was a celebrity. As she came back she had white powder on her hand. She placed it on my stain.

"It's working." I said to her.

"Now, go have fun." She said. "I have to go to another party for my movie premiere." She said as she left. I walked out to see Luis.

"There you are." He said. "You look, beautiful." He said. I smiled as I took his hand and we danced.

***

We waited for the limo to pull up. "That was awesome. I met so many celebrities. I never knew she would be so nice!" I squealed as Luis laughed. "I'm freezing though." I said, shivering. I had my tall heels in my hands and Luis seemed drunk.

"Here." He took off his jacket and placed it on me, giving me a kiss. I blushed. I will never fall for Luis Jones.

We walked into the limo, sitting next to each other.

"I still can't believe all the celebs I met!" I repeated, looking at him.

He laughed at me fangirling and babling about the people I just met. "You are so adorable." He said as he got a text message. Instantly, his mood changed. I noticed at once.What was it? He looked almost frozen, as if the words didn't process.

"Luis? What does the message say?" I asked him, but he didn't speak. I grabbed the phone and nearly fell to pieces.

"Driver, turn this around, we need to go to the hospital."