"Fine." I said, unfolding my arms. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna go back to my room. Unless you would like to carry me." I said. He let me go and laughed. I pushed him playfully before going back to bed and fell asleep.

***

Now that we were back on, it meant I was going to the red carpet appearance. I felt that that was the reason he was begging for us to end this foolish no speaking game, but a promise is a promise.

I looked through my closet, but found nothing to wear. I pushed dress after dress, till I found a white dress. As I tried it on, I smiled. It was a loose dress at the bottom, as I twirled around, it spun too. It was tight at the top and went great with a pair of black heels.

I took it off, took a shower and then shaved my legs and arms. As I got ready, I played music and danced around.

I put on a nice dark pink lipstick on, lining my lips to make them look bigger. I applied a set of fake eyelashes before using an eyelash curler and mascara to make them look real. As I put on a nice sparkling brown eye shadow, Luis called my name.

"We're gonna be late!" He yelled.

"Haven't you heard of fashionably late?" I yelled back as I used concealer to hide my blemishes and foundation to even out my skin tone. I finally applied a bright blush to make my cheekbones shine.

I looked at my beautiful face. Time for the hair. I put my hair in a tight ponytail, the edge of my hair had no hair out of place. I decided to put it in a nice bun. As I struggled, Luis called again.

"You know, I can go without you." He said.

"But you won't." I called as I put a bobby pin in to finish the look. To finish off the look, I put a gold chain hair accessory around my head. The diamond reached my forehead.

Finally, I put on my dress. It looked even more beautiful. I added a diamond necklace that had a few layers of diamonds. It sparkled in the light. Adding a pair of matching earrings, I was finally ready.

As I walked downstairs, I got a glimpse of Luis. His hair was gelled back, his black and white tuxedo made him look so sharp. His bowtie was red, and his shoes were shining black. "Are you re-" He turned and saw me. He finally spoke."Wow. You look, wow." He said. I couldn't help but blush as he complicated me.

"You look very well put together." I said, holding on to his jacket. He looked at me as if I was the most beautiful girl in the world. "We better go. The limo is waiting." I said to him and he nodded.

"Right." He escorted me out the house and in the limo. As we drove, I began to text, but every time I looked up, he was staring at me. I felt flattered.

I took a selfie with him and smiled before posting it. Then the limo stopped and the driver instructed we were there. He opened the door, and instantly, flashing lights flooded the dark limo. I took a step out the car, my heel touching the carpet. Whoa.

There were fans screaming Luis's name, TV productions doing interviews, and the paparazzi. I smiled as Luis took my hand and we walked to a section where I posed with Luis. "Don't leave my sight." I said to him. He held me by the waist and looked me in the eyes.

"Never." He said to me. A TV camera came toward us with a microphone.

"Luis, do you have time for an interview?" The woman asked. I nodded as we walked together. "So, how's your new album selling?"

"Great. This album, I had alot of inspiration, and this is gonna be my first album where I'm married. So, this will be exciting." He said, kissing my cheek.