Most of the car ride was devoid of conversation, with the radio playing in the background. Until Mitsuki parked in the shopping centre parking lot, and switched off the radio.

Katsuki sat in the passenger seat, confused as to why they weren't getting out of the car, until his mum said the dreaded words,

"I think we need to talk, Katsuki."

His face moulded into the all too familiar scowl, thinking that the whole point of Mitsuki taking him along with him, was for the purpose of her to snoop in his business.

"Tch, what do you want hag?" He asked, acting as if the dread heavy in the air, were mere cobwebs.

Realising that now wasn't the time, by the unimpressed look on her son's face, she turned around what she was going to say.

"I want you to take it easy today. I know that you've been ill recently, and that probably made you stressed, so just try to relax for today."

Not wanting to start anything, he merely said a dismissive 'whatever', and left that at that.

A small content smile plastered it self onto her face, and he ignored it, just like the urge to puke his breakfast.

Mitsuki stepped out of the car mere seconds after Katsuki, both speed walking over to the trolley section. 

Even their manners of walking were slightly similar, except Katsuki was way more hunched into himself than Mitsuki.

Katsuki stayed by Mitsuki's side the whole time, staying silent whilst she shopped for the groceries, and then, out of nowhere, she sparked a conversation. To be completely honest, Katsuki preferred not to speak to others a lot. If it was just screaming, or yelling at someone, he didn't mind it too much, but having conversations with others wasn't his strong suit. In extreme cases, he'd arrive to his room or dorm, and pass out asleep because of how much a previous social interaction had drained him. But this was his mother, aka the old hag, so he just grinned and bared it.

10 minutes in the conversation, Katsuki's mind started to drift, and he almost dropped the celery he wanted to buy. But he definitely dropped the celery when he heard the voice of his aunty Inko exclaim,

"Oh my! What a coincident to find you two here?"

Frowning, he picked up the dropped celery, and replaced it with a new package of celery, ignoring the conversation being made in the background.

"Inko, you look lovely! How have you been? So do you Izuku!"

Katsuki's frown deepened at the nerds name.

"Katsuki, don't be rude. Come greet Inko and Izuku." Mitsuki said, sounding unimpressed.

With a dejected sigh, he turned around with the celery in hand, and  casually greeted his aunty Inko.

"What's up, aunty?"

"Katsuki! Don't just ignore Izu!"

Rolling his eyes, he grumbled out an annoyed,

"Hey, De- Izuku."

Izuku's face turned a little pink from anxiousness as he greeted Katsuki back.

"Hey Kacchan..."

Aunty and Mitsuki continued their conversation, and Katsuki went back to looking for low calorie vegetables in the isle he got the celery from. After a few minutes, he came back with carrots, cucumber and the celery from before in his personal little shopping basket. By this time, he was ready to leave that isle, but Mitsuki and aunty persisted with their little chat. Well, more like big chat. 

In that time, Izuku reverted to his instincts, and silently observed Katsuki. He noticed his bags under Katsuki's eyes that stuck out like black eyes against his pale skin. The red eyed boy's hair had also grown an inch or two, being messily thrown about on his head, still spiking up like usual. But the most worrying thing Izuku noticed, was the way the forearms that hung from his short sleeved shirt, looked like sticks compared to the muscles and veins that decorated his arms previously. He could only presume that the rest of his body had shrunken considerably too. 

Katsuki noted the way Deku's face transformed from nervous to curious and slightly confused, whilst his eyes were raking his body, none the less. Bakugou scowled with the thought that Deku was analysing him like poems in literature class.

"Alright, we should be heading off now, bye Mitsuki, Katsuki!"

"Alright, bye Inko!"

Before they could completely separate, Izuku flushed once more and spewed out a bunch of nonsense that couldn't be described as distinguishable,

"Kacchancanihaveyournumber?I'mnottryingtobeweird,ijustneedhelpwithafewassignments!"

"What the fuuuu...rick did you say?"

Izuku took a calming breath, and with more composure, tried to reform what he had just said,

"Umm- I was wondering if I... could get your number? I just ne-eed some help with the algebra..."

Katsuki let silence fill the air as he pondered what he should do. In one case, Deku's a little pussy bitch cry baby... But what if he needed to talk about one for all..? It's not like anyone else knows, and, no offence to the hero, but Allmight isn't the best to talk to or train with, considering his slight slowness and the state his physical health is in. With a rough tsk, he grabbed Deku's phone, and Detroit smashed his phone number into Deku's wimpy little android. 

(Did you think it was funny? I need validation.)

Katsuki, a little tired from the previous interaction, headed off with Mitsuki to a bunch of other shops in the shopping centre, and tried not to think about Deku and the whole phone number scene. To be honest, he felt slightly nervous when he thought about it, because he was sure that after the whole middle school shit went down (and the fact that Katsuki didn't even bother to apologise in high school) that Deku would've been happy to be quarantined away from him, but no. He asked for his number? 

He wondered what was so secret and important...