I eagerly tugged at his clothes, and helped him out of them before I unzipped his jeans, then pulling them down along with his boxers. His erection was now pressed up hard against my thigh, and I could feel him moving his hips to increase the friction.

He was such a mess right now, with lust clouding his eyes and his teenage boy hormones running all over the place. I didn't blame him, I wanted sex as much as he does. I grabbed him in both my hands and pumped slowly at first, until he was hard.

He tangled his fingers in my hair as he moaned, "Johnnie... faster, oh my god, yeah..." He thrusted into my hands slowly while kissing me hungrily, his hands cupping both sides of my face.

He pulled my hands away and sprung out of bed, running butt naked across the room to get the bottle of lube. I watched as his cute little butt jiggled as he ran. What a sight. He hopped back onto the bed, and flipped me onto my stomach. "Ready?" He asked, and I nodded. I shivered as he dribbled the lube on my ass, feeling Kyle's slender fingers rub the cold liquid in, before he started fingering me.

I moaned as he thrusted at a steady pace, with two fingers inside me. I arched my back and pushed myself onto his fingers, begging for more. He started adding the third one, stretching me wide open for him. I let out a startled cry as he pushed forcefully until his three digits were knuckles deep inside me. He murmured something of an apology before moving again, slower this time. He curled up his fingers deep inside me, hitting that 'soft spot' in me.

"Mmmh, Kyle! There... right there..." I moaned with the sluttiest voice I could muster, and pushed back against him.

He leaned down and press his lips to my neck, kissing and licking my sensitive skin while thrusting faster. His other hand went around my waist, pulling my body against his.

I gasped for air as he fingered me hard and deep. "Oh Kyle..." I moaned.

"Yeah, darling?" He mumbled against my neck.

"I... I want you to b-bend me over the t-table and fuck me..." I stuttered, feeling a blush creep onto my cheeks.

Without another word, he lifted me up like a princess and carried me to my desk. I quickly swept everything away, a few items dropping to the ground in the process. I eagerly bent over for him and stuck my ass out towards him. He brought his hand down hard on my right cheek with a loud smack. Oh god, it hurt like hell but I sure did enjoy it.

"Kyle... Fuck me, please, oh god, fuck me right now..." I begged shamelessly. He sure didn't need further encouragement. He rubbed his tip against my loosened entrance, and without any warning, he slammed into me full force, earning a loud scream from my lips.

"Do you still like it rough?" He asked as he thrusted deep into me. "Always," I moaned in response, and moved my hips against his.

The repeating slamming motion caused my hips to hit the edge of the desk, over and over again, no doubt leaving bruises. But I didn't care. The sensation of Kyle moving inside me was the best thing ever, feeling our bodies connected as one.

Kyle pulled my head sideways and brought his lips onto mine, devouring the sweet taste of my lips. I let out soft whimpers into the kiss as he thrusted, harder and deeper every time. He hooked an arm behind my knee and lifted one of my legs onto the desk, to get a better angle inside me.

With every thrust, he hit right on that spot, sending my mind into a frenzy, making stars spin in my head.

"Oh Johnnie, baby, you feel so good inside," Kyle moaned into my ears, his hot breath sending tingles down my spine. His lips landed on the back of my neck, sucking at my exposed skin. Kyle's other hand was running through my hair, pulling on it teasingly once in a while.

My body was pressed up against him in an awkward position, but I didn't mind. His body was warm and it made me feel protected. That's all that matters.

His lips started making their way up my jaw, and to my cheek. He started sucking on the area above my cheekbones, pulling away after a few seconds, and admired that obnoxiously obvious love bite he left there. Oh god, what if it doesn't fade overnight? How am I going to explain this?

Before I could even think about the consequences of his actions, Kyle launched his lips on mine once again, hungrily tugging at my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I welcomed the intrusion and let his soft tongue glide over mine, feeling him explore the inside of my mouth curiously. I teasingly bit on his tongue, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Aren't you a little bad boy?" he mumbled against my skin. I couldn't help but blush as I responded, "As long as I'm your bad boy."

"And bad boys deserved to be punished," he said as he thrusted into me, causing me to moan so loud that I had no doubt the neighbours heard. "Mmmfp..... Kyle, oh God, Kyle!" I screamed as he hit my prostate repeatedly, not caring if anyone heard. It would probably sound like someone was getting murdered anyway.

"Johnnie," he moaned, "I'm close." I pulled his lips onto mine and teased him gently with my tongue. He groaned as he released his load inside me. "Mmmh baby, I love you," he whispered into my ear as he moved his hips lazily. Kyle's other hand reached and grabbed me firmly, pumping to the speed of his thrusts.

His lips were on the side of my neck, nibbling softly, and whispering the occasional "I love you"s and "baby"s. And of course, those cute whimpers of his.

I pulled his arms around my body as I felt myself getting close. He seemed to pick up the hint and thrusted a bit faster.

"Kyle!" I groaned shakily as I came, all over the desk and Kyle's hand. He let out a low chuckle as he stuck his fingers into my mouth, making me clean up the mess I made. Honestly, it tasted gross, but if Kyle wanted me to do it, I would.

He gently pulled out of me and lifted my up by the waist, his strong arms wrapped protectively around me. He plopped me down on our bed and kissed me gently before cleaning up the mess we made.

After he turned out the lights, I felt the bed shift next to me, and arms snaked around me. I opened my eyes to see Kyle staring at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

"Whatcha looking at?" I smiled at him. His eyes sparkled even in the dark.

"You," he replied softly. "You look beautiful."

I buried my head into his bare chest and blushed. Good thing he couldn't see me in the dark. "I love you, stupid." I murmured into his skin, feeling the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed.

"I love you too, asshole." He said and kissed me on the top of my head.

"You sure did love my asshole," I teased.

"Oh shut up, you loved it just as much as I did." He retorted. "Just go to sleep."

I giggled softly before closing my eyes. "Night, Kyle."

"Night, babe."

OKAYYY so as you can see, it took me like two months to finish this because I never got round to writing it. But anyway, hope u guys liked it COMMENT AND VOTE:)))) yayayayayay