Kohnnie [MDE]

I decided to write this after watching Johnnie and Kyle's younow on 8/2/15, because I ship them so hard (obviously duh) Enjoy:)

Johnnie's POV

"KYYYYYLEEEEEE!" I whined.

"What?!" Kyle murmured into the pillow, turning away from me.

"KYYYLEEE!" I grabbed his shoulders and shook him until he looked at me. He rubbed his eye groggily and glared at me.

"What, Johnnie?"

"I'm hungry, go cook me something." I whined.

He groaned and turned his back to me. "Can't you see I'm tired? Just go the fuck away for a second, okay?"

I stared at my lap. Shit. Kyle never swore unless he was really pissed. And to think that I was the reason he was pissed. Oh god! I'm such a lousy boyfriend. He deserves way better than me, but for some reason, he chose to stay by my side.

"I'm sorry." I whispered softly and tucked him in, before planting a soft kiss on his forehead. I crawled off the bed and went to the kitchen, finding something to eat.

Realising that I couldn't cook, I decided to make myself a cup noodles. I stood there and waited for the water to boil.

Ugh, I'm literally the worst boyfriend ever. Kyle has had quite a busy day working and all I did was try to boss him around and cook for me. I didn't even ask him how was his day at work. I suck at relationships.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice Kyle standing at the kitchen door, watching me with that amused smile on his face.

He crept up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my small waist.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I yelled at you." He nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck and let his lips connect with my sensitive skin, making me melt. "I'm just really frigging tired." He sighed.

I turned my head and smiled at the sight of his sleepy face --- a messy bed head and eyes that were barely open. I'm such a sucker for this dork.

"Don't worry about it, you can go back to sleep." I brushed his hair down with my fingers in attempt to tame it and kissed him on the nose.

"And let you eat cup noodles? No way I'm letting my baby eat that." He pushed past me and turned off the stove. "I'll cook, what do you want?"

"Anything's good," I smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Now go wait outside, I'll be done in ten minutes." He kissed me on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away with a cheeky smile playing across his cherry red lips.

***

"Mmmh mmm, delicious!" I licked my lips when I was done. Damn, this boy knew how to cook.

"Are you talking about me or the food?" He teased. I just rolled my eyes at him. "Both, maybe." He let out a soft giggle and his cheeks went red.

He got up and put the plates in the sink, with me following close behind, checking out his ass. How did I ever get so lucky? Kyle has the best ass ever, and I mean it. It was so soft and squeezable, and smooth like a baby's butt. I couldn't help but reach out and pinch a cheek.

He jumped in surprise and swatted my hand away. "Perv." He muttered under his breath and shot me a playful glare. "C'mon, I'll do the dishes, darling." I said and pulled on his hand, leading him out of the kitchen. He lay back down in our bed and watched as I cleaned up after dinner.

After I was done with all the dishes, I washed my hands and crawled back into bed with Kyle. It was almost ten. I snuggled into his warm embrace and spooned against him, with his arms draped protectively around my small frame.