Happy Ending ~ Part 2

Začít od začátku

He leaned in and kissed her lips passionately while he rubbed the head of his dick against her super wet slit. "Fucking hell, so fucking wet for me. Such a naughty little kitten." He hissed out through clenched teeth as he pressed his dick's head against her hole but pulled back before it went in. She whined, "Stop teasing me Happy... please I need you." He smirked, "You need me?" He ignored her pleas while he teased her lips with his as he continued to torture her pussy with acting like he was going to push on in but doesn't. Her arms were wrapped around him and digging her nails into his back hard, "Yes, please! Please I need my husband's cock in meoooooohhhhh!" She was begging when he suddenly slammed into her making her moan out in pleasure all because as soon as she said she needed her husband's dick, his possessive side took over and he gave her what she wanted. "So fucking beautiful." He whispered as he looked at her face making all those different sexy looks while he began to push in and out of her slow and sensually.

He knew she was wanting to just be fucked, and fucked hard but he wanted to savor this overly heightened arousal she had. It was even more heightened than normal, which is saying a lot. He made sure to not put too much pressure on her stomach while he rocked his body against hers. She was moaning and holding onto him tightly. "Oh fuck, you feel so good... yes, yes mmm fuck your wife's pussy.."

It didn't take long for her to cum all over his dick, but he just kept on going, wanting to make her feel thoroughly fucked

It didn't take long for her to cum all over his dick, but he just kept on going, wanting to make her feel thoroughly fucked. She ended up cumming a few more times when he started to pick up his pace to finally send his load deep inside her. "FUUUUUCK!" He growled out as he still thrusted to make sure to ride out the release while she bit his shoulder as her final orgasm erupted causing him to growl.

When they were finished and caught up on breath, Happy looked down at his shoulder and saw the slightly broken skin but mostly just red and turning dark colored where she had bit him, "Fuck Kitty, did you have to bite me so hard?" He touched it an...

When they were finished and caught up on breath, Happy looked down at his shoulder and saw the slightly broken skin but mostly just red and turning dark colored where she had bit him, "Fuck Kitty, did you have to bite me so hard?" He touched it and hissed when it stung before looking at her as she had a cheeky smile on her overly swollen but still very kissable lips, "Hmm well then maybe if you didn't fuck me so good I wouldn't have." She winked and got up from the floor in which he smacked her ass as she passed making her stop in her tracks as a moan escaped and she looked at him with seductive devious eyes, "Don't tempt me Lowman." She purred before walking off with a sway of her widened hips. He growled as he grew hard again and ran after her, she had gone into the laundry room to get some clean, warm clothes, so he picked her up and placed her on the dryer for another round.