Part 26- Official

We arrived at the venue at about 3. Fans were already lining up. Their were about 6 buses total. Some were filled with equipment/ stage stuff. You could practically see the anxiousness in their faces when the bus would go by.

We all got closest to the door as possible, avoiding any contact with the fans. In and out.

I walked out of the tour bus wearing a sweatshirt, leggings and some sunglasses covering my horrendous under eye circles. The boys were already in practicing inside, the tall security guard gave me the ok to walk in. I heard fans screaming my name. I smiled and flashed them a peace sign.

The venue was beautiful, about the size of the previous ones.

---------------

Sound check went absolutely awful. My mic was to low, and it wouldn't adjust. The guitar was to loud. I was tired, my head was pounding. The show was in 3 hours and 45 minutes. You could say that I was stressing.

It was getting closer and closer to show time. I was in the dressing room in my phone as Alex was doing my hair and makeup. Same old same old. Afterwards I walked over to the rack of clothes with colors of black, white grey. I usually wear jelly shoes or Chelsea boots but I noticed that the shoes were extremely small. I had no other choice.

"The show must go on I guess." I said while sitting and squeezing my foot into the tiny boot.

I let out some grunts. My feet were already killing me. It seemed like everything was going downhill.

-----------------

Luke POV

"Jade, I'm really glad that we got to know each other during this tour. I've have had some amazing times with you and uh I wanted to ask you if um, you wanted to be my girlfriend?" I said as I stared back at my reflection.

I was nervous. I've wanted this for a while, I just don't know how to say it. I knew I wanted to do it before a show. The last time I saw her was last night, i wonder how she's doing.

I resumed looking in the mirror thinking about how I was going to ask out Jade.

------------------

Jade POV

"I CANT DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE" I said with anger while throwing my shoes to the ground.

"And I'm tired and I just would like to rest ughhhhhhh." I complained to Drew.

I felt like I could collapse any second. Constantly go, go, go every day, every second.

"How about after this, we go to the bus and watch a movie or whatever?"

"You da best Drew"

-----------------------

It was 15 minutes before showtime, and the the tech guy said that he fixed everything. Hopefully it goes well.

I practiced on my guitar when I heard someone walking closer to me. Tall blonde boy.

Luke.

"Hey Luke."

"Hi Jade, I wanted to ask you something. So uh here I go." He paused and took a deep breath. He seemed very nervous. "So Jade, I uh really like you. You probably already know that but I'm glad I got to know you over this summer. We've shared some awesome times, and um."

"Yes?" I had no idea where he was going with this, so I got nervous.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened and I leaned in. Our lips connected in the perfect motion. It felt so right.

We parted away from each other, staring in each other's eyes.

"A million times Yes."

Luke smiled and let out a laugh.

"Jade to the stage now!"

"I guess that's my cue."

"Break a leg Jade."

I turned around and smiled back.

"HELLO PHILLY! I'm so excited to be here tonight!"

The crowd roared.

-----------------

After the show we made our way back to the tourbus. I was excited to get into pajamas and lay down.

"So uh Drew I have something important to say." His attention was focused on me. "Luke asked me to be his girlfriend."

"JADE TELL ME EVERY DETAIL RIGHT NOW. WHAT DID HE SAY/DO/ACT. SIT DOWN AND SPILL THE BEANS."

"Well....."

---------------------