"Promise me you won't be surprised?" Merla glanced at Argentina to see resolve inside her eyes. Merla sighed, "I don't think you will be, with those eyes of yours." Merla shook her head then slapped her face three times.

"Okay, I will say it." She had a determined looking face as she moved her hands as if encouraging herself.

"Darkon, or Sir Darkon as you say is -I think- a dragon." After a moment of silence, Argentina blinked before calmly looking in front of her.

"I see." She simply said.

Merla was taken back as she looked at the not-so-surprised Argentina, " I remember that I said not to be surprised, but that is a very calm reaction, like I know the name gave it away, but...a bit of a surprise maybe?" As Merla kept rambling away her thoughts, Argentina had different things going on in her mind. Not listening to what was Merla saying, Argentina asked, "how did you know?"

"It's a long story..." Merla paused before answering her eyes roamed the room trying to avoid remembering the subject in question.

"I am listening." Argentina had sparkling eyes as she moved eagerly sitting in front of Merla directly, her eyes calm and collected, but curious as if she found a new toy.

Merla sighed before beginning, " it was one time two years ago I think?...one time they were preventing people from going inside the main castle garden, I saw the prince hurt and a huge ruckus going on..."

Merla was humming when she moved up and down in a happy gait showing on candies, when she moved to look at some guards running, some shouting for the king while others were moving away from someone. Merla was a mischievous curious child, so she stood in place to see what was unfolding in the palace, was it a scandal. She was very excited to see what was going on.

That was until her aunt stood in front of her with a frantic face, " Merla, go back to your chamber! right now!" That was the first time Merla saw her aunt so angry and worried she put her hands on Merla's arms and turned her away from the 'scene' but Merla already took a glance as she saw an unfeeling face dragging a bloody body towards the king's main chamber. Her eyes widened before recognizing that unfeeling man.

He was her buddy, the funny mischievous person who always played with her, Darkon. He had a stone like face as he walked not caring about anyone around him as he dragged a guard's body on the ground. The body was a bloody mess, his body dragged like a lowly animal before it was thrown non-chantly inside the king's chamber followed by Darkon before the door closed behind him.

"That doesn't explain how you knew that he was a dragon." Argentina tilted her head in confusion. Merla narrowed her eyes at Argentina before tsking annoyed.

"Oy! First of all I told you it was a long story, second of all, are you not surprised that I told you I saw a person that is supposed to train us drag a body around like it was nothing?"

"That's beside the point, what's more surprising a guard used to killing dragging a body, or you telling me that a dangerous creature who is supposedly to be our enemy is our trainer?" Argentina countered back, her face not indicating how she felt.

"Point taken." Merla nodded in understanding.

"Okay, let me continue."

Merla sat there in her room with the all the noise happening right outside her chamber, she covered both of her ears getting teary. She couldn't handle the voices and the screams that weirdly enough she thought she might sneak from her window, she wanted her chamber to be close to the ground so that she could play outside anytime from the comfort of her room.