Chapter 16: Liar liar, panties on fire

Start from the beginning

"The hospital, looking for Bennet blood," Kai said in a serious tone suddenly, "come on, I'll let you ride me," Kai opens his arms and gesturing her to come closer, "what???" Evalynn said with her eyes wide open, gazing at Kai, "what, I said I will give you a ride, since I'm the all powerful heretic with the vampire speed here, what were you thinking?" He looks at her as if he doesn't know anything, 'this motherfucker', she thinks then walks towards him, he wraps his arms around her waist ready to go, then he suddenly lifts her up and carrying her in his arms, "what?" She looks at him again, "I don't trust you with your little arms, don't wanna break you," he sends a wink to her, before she could say anything, he vamp sped them inside the hospital.

She got off him, and adjusting her clothes, "thank you," she said, "you're welcome, feel free to ride me," he grins, her eyes are wide open again along with her mouth hung open, "what, I said feel free to ask for another ride, are you hallucinating?" He smirks, "you—" a noise cut her off, she quickly turns around and sees Joshua standing behind them, "oh hello dear father," Kai groans, "what are you doing here, abomination?" Joshua gritted his teeth.

Evalynn steps forward, "watch you mouth, or the next thing come out of it will be your teeth," she threatened him, "feisty, I like," she heard Kai saying behind her.

Joshua moved his gaze onto this young woman standing in front of him, "who are you?" He asks her while looking at her up and down, "Evalynn Aurinda Padovano, what is it with you Gemini freaks, do all of you just kill people and forget about them?" She rolled her eyes, "not me," a young male voice coming behind her, "seriously?" She turns to Kai, "sorry, ruined your moment I guess," he puts his hands up in the air.

"I thought I've killed you," Joshua speaks again, "no duh, you killed my parents, they sent me to Sheila Bennet before they died, anyway why am I telling you this," Evalynn said, "you're just an abomination like my son," Joshua spat, "motus," Kai sent him flying across the hall way, "you can call me whatever you want but don't you ever call her an abomination." Kai yelled, "Kai it's ok, let me deal with him," Evalynn puts her arms on his shoulder, he gave her a nod, "kill him if you want."

Evalynn use her magic to drag Joshua in front of him then throwing him out of the window, she jumps out later on, Kai rushed to the side and seeing her landing on the ground perfectly with mystic blue magic orbs around her body, dust flying around her as she lands on the ground, "holy shit", he whispers before jumping down there too. "That was awesome," he compliments her, "you're so whipped," she chuckles and blow a kiss to him. He looks at the ground and mumbles something, "only for you."

"Any closing remarks before I torture you till you cannot speak anymore?" Evalynn narrowing her eyes looking at Joshua, he didn't speak, suddenly he took out a gun from his pocket and shot Evalynn on the shoulder. Kai vamp speeds towards her as she hisses in pain, Joshua continues pulling the trigger as Kai uses his body as a shield for Evalynn, "I've thought about you might pay me a visit in the prison world," Joshua speaks as he runs out of the bullets, "come on drink it," he brings his wrist with his blood on it to Evalynn's mouth, she took his blood and her wounds starts healing, "are you alright?" He asks her while holding her in his arms, "yea are you?" She looks at him then looks at all the blood on his shirt, "yea all healed up," he chuckles then lift her up with him.

"That didn't count, you caught me off guard," Evalynn said as she gets back up on her feet, "you should've never been born," Joshua added, "says from you," Evalynn laughs evilly, then she holds her hand up in the air and attacking Joshua with a crimson red magic orb, she moves her fingers then Joshua starts screaming in pain, his leg is broken as Evalynn snaps her fingers, Kai is standing next to her watching them as if he's the mom in Mean girls watching the girls doing the Christmas dance, however this is way more fun.

"Evalynn 1, Joshua 0," Kai comments, Evalynn starts grinning uncontrollably, "you know I'm not supposed to be laughing, it makes me look less intimidating and evil," she looks at him. "You look pretty intimidating and evil to me if it makes you feel better, and pretty too," he winks at her while leaning against a car, she grins then turns back to Joshua.

She holds him up in the air with her magic, and crimson red magic orbs is wrapping around Joshua's neck like a scarf, he starts choking and puking water as Evalynn flicks her fingers, "how did you do that?" Kai asks her, "natural elements remember?" She said without looking at him, "my girlfriend," he said proudly, she turns her head around suddenly, "I mean girl-friend," he chuckles awkwardly and waving at her asking her to get back to business, "right." She quickly turns back to Joshua again.

Evalynn looks at Joshua's arm as an evil idea formed in her head, she sent out another orb to his arm then he starts screaming again as he sees the ice building up on his arm, "you look cold, let me warm you up a bit." She laughs as she attacks Joshua with a fire ball, Kai starts grinning too as he saw what she did, "now you're getting more and more creative," Kai said to her.

"Thanks teddy bear," she gives him a small smile, then she broke some of Joshua's limbs and dropped him on the ground, "you can finish him," she said to Kai, he gives her a nod then rushed towards Joshua, "here's to being different dad," then Kai shows his vampirism and sank his teeth into Joshua's neck, he keeps feeding on Joshua until he drained every single drop of his blood but this time he didn't tear his head off, he wiped all the blood off his chin and turns around facing Evalynn, he is scared of she's gonna snap again after seeing what he did, she walks towards him and tip toe to reach his level, then she uses the corner of her sleeve to wipe his lower lip, "you missed," she chuckles.

Kai pulls her in closer without breaking the eye contact, she kisses him on the lips softly, but he turned the kiss into a passionate kiss as he grabs her arms and pin her against the tree behind her, she returns the kiss immediately but he pulls back a few moments later, "we should go, unless you wanna miss the blood moon tonight." Kai said while catching up his breath, "there's a blood moon tonight??" Evalynn asks him.

"Tell me you didn't plan to come to a prison world without checking the celestial events Evie babe." Kai chuckles.

"Umm no, if that's what you wanna hear," she presses her lips looking at him.

"So cute, you're lucky to have me as your crackhead friend you know." He grins again.