24-Panic Attack

I end up failing asleep cuddling Clark. When an alarm does of in the room. Surprisingly Clark didnt wake up.

"FRIDAY whats going on?" I asked into the dark room.

"It appears Mr. Barnes is having a panic attack," with that i jump out of the bed and run to Bucky's room. I see him in the corner softly sobbing and holding his knees to his chest. I run towards him and get on my knees right in front of him.

"Bucky sweetie i need you to look at me," i said he slowly lifts his head to look at me. "Okay tell me three things you can smell."

"Um the ocean, you, and chocolate," he mumbled.

"Okay good three things you can touch," i said.

"The floor, the wall, your face," he says while touching the objects but leaves his hand on my cheek it put mine hand on top of his.

"Okay good now three thing you can see," i said with a soft smile.

"My bed, Steve, and you," he says. I turned my head to see Steve at the door way. I gave him a soft smile that he returned it.

 I gave him a soft smile that he returned it

"How do you feel now Bucky," i asked.

"Better," he says getting up pulling me with him.

"How did you do that," Steve asked.  

"I have had a lot of panic attacks and someone showed me how to stop them," i said.

"Wait what if that didn't work?" Bucky asked.

"There are other ways to stop panic attacks," i said. Bucky goes tor his bed dragging me with him. He snuggles into me failing asleep. I see Steve about to leave. Weirdly i don't want him to.

"Stevie?" i said quietly not wanting to wake up Bucky.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Can you stay to?" I asked looking at him. He only chuckles and climbs into the bed and i fall asleep squished in between two super soldier.

~Time skip~

I wake up to my face squished on Steve chest. My back felt cold so I know Bucky isn't there.

"Morning Storm," he says and i look right into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Morning Stevie, where's Buck?" I asked.

"He went on a run with Sam," he says. Oh i said still looking at his face.

"Whatcha staring at?" He asked and I clearly was just caught staring. I put one of my hands on his face.

"You have really pretty eyes," i said to him making him blush i smiled at him. I got up even though i don't want to leave his warm embrace. I went to Bucky's bathroom to take a shower and popped in some clothes from my room. I walk out of the bathroom smelling like Bucky. I walked into the room to see Steve gone and Bucky laying on the bed. 

"Hey sorry for using your shower," i said to him. His head turns towards me and gets up to walk to me. He buries his head in my neck.

"Mm you smell like me," he says and i giggle i slapped my hand over my mouth and my eyes went wide. "Did you giggle," i nod my head. "It was cute don't hide." I pout.

"I'm not cute I'm dangerous," i said still pouting. He runs his thumb down my lower lip chuckling. He slowly pushes me up against the wall. He slowly puts his lips on my mine. He runs his tongue along my lips asking for me to part my lips. I bit his bottom lip making him groan and he puts his hand under my shirt. I part my lips and are tongues fight for dominance obviously he won. I put my hand under his shirt and run my hands down his chest and his abs. Then suddenly the door opens showing a pissed Tony. We quickly full away and i take my hand out from his shirt and he does the same.

~to be continued~