17-The Big News

After sitting around with the boys i fell asleep. The next thing i know is that Vision picks me up and takes me to my room. I wake up a little bit to notice Vision leaving.

"Vis?" I said with my eyes closing.

"Yes dear," he says while turning around.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked.

"Sure," he walks to the bed and pulls me close to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and have my head on his chest. He kiss the top of my head.

"Sleep well dear," he whispers.

"Mhm," i said will my vision goes black and a finally went to sleep.

~3rd Person POV~

"Where Storm and Vision?," Tony asked. 

"Well Storm is asleep and we have no idea were Vision is," Steve answers.

"Shit!" Tony says.

"Whats wrong," Wanda says.

"Um well Bruce did some research and well he trust Storm now yay," Tony says will a chuckle trying to make everyone less tense.

"Wait what does this have to do with Storm," Peter asked.

"Well um she has more soulmates there mark will come soon but we don't know how many she will have," Bruce says.

"So we decide we were going to help her find them so we kind of called the Justice league, Young justice, the Robins, Doctor Strange and the x-men." Tony says.

"Your an idiot Stark," Clint says while running his hand through his hair. "She is to going to like that."

"Well we are about to find out FRIDAY wake up Storm and tell her to com downstairs," tony says to the AI.

"Of course Sir," FRIDAY answer.

~regular POV~

"Ms. Sky and Vision, Tony asked for your present," FRIDAY say waking me up. I look at vision who is awake and snuggle closer to him and his arms wrapped around me tighten.

"Do we have to get up?" i asked Vision. He looked at me and smiled.

"Unfortunately yes," he say.

"Well come on," i said get up "I'm going to change into something new."

"Okay i will wait for you down stairs," he kiss my cheek. And goes through the door.

~time skip~

New outfit

"FRIDAY how do i get to Tony?," i asked

"FRIDAY how do i get to Tony?," i asked. Let's just say it took me a solid 10 minutes to get to Tony. I walk in to see everyone there and my soulmates giving me a small smile.

"What's up," i asked looking at Tony. 

"Well 1. What took you so long? and 2. We have some big news to tell you," Tony says.

"Well first of all I got lost like 10 time," i say and everyone laughs. 

"How did you get lost?" Nat says laughing at me, i flip her off which makes her laugh harder at me and falls of her seat. That makes everyone laugh including me.

"Okay whats the news," i asked Tony.

~time skip~ 

"I HAVE WHAT? AND WHO ARE COMING?" I yelled freaked out.

"Storm calm down we will deal with this tomorrow," Tony.

"Okay," i said still processing the though of more mates. I end up spending the rest of the day with snuggling with my soulmate and watching movies.

~to be continued~

—————————————————————

I hope you liked it.                                                                                                                                                               Tell me what you think about me adding more soulmates. Have a great day or night.

~person ❤️