19-Here we go again

I hear the girls feet coming up the stairs and then my door open with a bang because the girls ran in looking worried.

"WHAT HAPPENED," Pepper yells.

"I HAVE 10 NEW SOUL MARKS! WHICH MEANS I HAVE 18 SOULMATES!" I yelled.

"Oh..." they say union.

"What do i do?" I slightly yell calming down, freaking out will mess your powers and do now good.

"Okay calm down and we will get Tony," Nat says.

"FRIDAY tell Tony to come here," Pepper says pulling me to her arms hugging me.

"Yes of course miss," the AI's voice gets around the whole room.

~3rd person POV~

The guys were having a peace full conversation talking about the new girl that Stark adopted.

"So whats she like," Bruce Wayne asked.

"Um she a lot she already got Bruce to hate her and started a huge argument with him," Tony said.

"Wow," Bruce W. Said.

"We haven't seen her training yet," T'Challa said.

"Okay well we can see that later," Clark says. "Well how is...." he starts but is in interrupted by FRIDAY.

"Sir Pepper asked you to come to Storm's room it's urgent," the AI said.

"Okay see you guys," Tony said walking t Storm's room.

~regular POV~ 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE", Tony says gesturing to me in Pepper arms.

"10 tattoos," i whispered,

"What?" Tony said barley hearing anything.

"10 tattoos," i said a little louder.

"Okay Stormi you got to speak a little louder," Tony says while the other girls just look at him annoyed. I step out of Pepper's arms and yelled....

"10 TATTOOS I GOT 10 BLOODY NEW TATTOOS OVER NIGHT!" I said that so loud I'm pretty sure everyone down stairs heard me. 

"Okay well get dress and everyone goes downstairs i will wait outside," Tony said clearly shocked that i yelled that. 

"Okay well lets help you get an outfit," Wanda says.

(Without the purse)

"What about this?" Nebula asked 

"It's cute but it shows off a lot of my tattoos," i said.

"Well that shouldn't matter you show those tattoos," Nat says 

"Okay," i said putting the outfit on the heels my 5ft 4 self 5ft 7.