Chapter Twenty-Eight : Days Off / Vocal Rest

TREVOR

The Next Day / August 22nd
*In New Jersey*

They done put us on vocal rest!! Nah, but finally we got some damn time off. Shit! Been working & singing since we started this fuckin tour, hell I need this rest.. "Where's my niecey??" Y/n said as we walked into Diggy's parents crib. Mrs. Justine laughed & hugged her. "Family room.." Y/n squealed & walked off. Dig & I laughed. "Hey ma." He kissed her head. "FAM!!!!" Russ yelled, with his arms stretched out. Diggy laughed. "Wassup dawg!!" "Hey sweetheart.." I smiled. "Hey Mrs. J." We walked into the family room. "Wouaaa wouuaaa!!" "Daniel, what did you do to her!!" He chuckled. "Nothin..." "Wu wu wouaaaa!!!" I shook my head. "GIVE ME HER!!" Y/n yelled, taking Ava from Diggy. She stopped crying, clenching onto Y/n's shirt. We all looked over at her. "What??" She scrunched her eyebrow in, rolling her eyes at me & Diggy. "Is there something you wanna tell us sweetie??" Mrs. J asked her. "No..." Y/n said, shaking her head. "It's not my fault that she gave up on her uncle and that she loves auntie more.." She stuck her tongue out at Diggy. He chuckled. He leaned over to Y/n & Ava. "Trader.." Y/n giggled.

That evening
*7:33 p.m.*

"Is that what she said??" I asked him, chuckling. He flared his nose, breathing heavy. "Can't turn a hoe to a housewife mane..." He left, slamming the door behind him. "Baby what's wrong?" I heard Y/n say. Then the front door slammed. "FUCK DID YOU SAY TO HIM!??" Y/n yelled as she walked into Diggy's room, where I was. I smirked, walking over to her & held her close. She folded her arms. "I ain't say nothin baby." I kissed on her neck. She clenched her jaw. "I just told him the truth...." I softly kissed her on the lips, mumbling on her lips. "You know you can't keep yo legs closed.." She pushed me back & slapped the shit outta me. "You need to leave!" She snapped. "And go where!?" "I don't give a shit, but you needa get outta here! You're fuckin up my life!" I chuckled. "You're full of fuckin shit Trevor! I don't want you, I was using yo ass....I never loved you. The only person I've ever loved is Diggy." I clenched my jaw. She sighed. "Please leave." I rolled my eyes, got up & pushed past her as I left.

Y/N

The Next Morning / August 23rd
*7:41 a.m.*

I woke up & still no sign of Diggy. I tried calling him all night, but he declined every single one. Where did he go? What the fuck did Trevor say to him!? I sighed & got up, walking into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, did my hygiene, grabbed Diggy's robe & slowly walked down the stairs. "Morning Sunshine." Russ smiled as I walked into the kitchen. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Mama J asked. I was silent. "Is it about Diggy?" I slowly nodded as tears fell down my face. "Have you seen him?" I asked softly. "Did he ever come back last night??" She shook her head. "I'm sorry sweetie." I cried silently. "What happened?" Russ asked. I shrugged. "I don't know..." I sniffled. "But he was so mad.." I broke down & run back up to Diggy's room. "Baby, please come back to me.." I cried to myself as I hugged his pillow.

DIGGY

Later on
*1:07 p.m.*

I couldn't stay at that house with Y/n. Lying ass bitch. Saying that was her goddamn cousin. I knew I shouldn't've believe that shit, all Y/n do I fuckin lie. "Daniel come home." Ma pleaded with me through the phone. After I left the house, I checked into a hotel. I had to go. "I can't do that.." I laid back on the sofa. "Dig, Y/n has been crying all day." I shrugged to myself. "Would you just talk to her?" I heavily sighed. "Iight ma.." "Y/n sweetheart...?" I sighed & looked up at the ceiling. This was a bad fuckin idea. "Dan.." Y/n sniffled. I was silent. Damn, I forgot how sexy her voice was.....especially when she cry. "Daniel!" "Whatchu want [your first initial].." I said, not really giving a shit. "Baby I want you to come homeeee!" She whined, like she bout to cry again. I snickered. "Well too bad. Shouldn't've fuckin lied to me." "Baby, what're you talking about?" She sniffled. "I've never lied to you..." I snickered again. She softly cried. "Diggy pleaseeee!! Come back home, I miss you!" I was silent. "DANNNNNN!!" She cried. I clenched my jaw. "Baby pleaseeeeee!" Goddamnit Y/n! "Please come home! Daddy I miss you!" I groaned. "Y/n stop..." I spoke through clenched teeth. She broke down. "DADDYYYYYY!!!" FUCK! She know what she doing. I hung up. I couldn't do it.

I reached down my pants, giving myself a handjob. Y/n knew, she just knew what the hell she was doing. "Mmm..." I groaned. Just the thought of Y/n moaning & crying in my ear drove me insane. I wanted to fuck the shit outta her. I wanted her to pay for all the times she's ever lied or cheated on me. I wanted her numb, numb to the world, numb to everything but my touch. I wanted her! "SHIT. FUCK. DAMN." I nutted all in my hand. I took my hand out my pants. I sighed & got up to get in the shower.

The Next Night / August 24th
*Around 10 o'clock*

I decided to come back to the house today. I walked in the house & everyone looked my way. "Danny..." Y/n said softly, damn near a whisper. "Don't." I walked upstairs & got in the bed. "Baby...." I heard Y/n whine softly. I groaned & turned my head towards her. "Didn't I say don't fuck with me!?" I barked at her. She sniffled. I sighed & pulled the sheets back. She got in my bed & cuddled into my neck. I just sighed & fell asleep.