【Chapter XIII】

🅈🄴🄾🄽🄹🅄🄽

I fuck up already, his enjoy the time with Hyunjin i should have let him stay with me. Why am i even jealous? I already hurt from saying that i will be the will shut his mouth with bullets, his probably hurt shit he just wake that morning and all i did was nothing but say that words to him.

I just look at the window of in my room looking at the garden what a nice view the two of them laughing around and joking around, now what Yeonjun.

That morning i call out Chan hyung and the others i told them about the chance Chai Chungsung gang know something, about Soobin that's why they trying to kill him.

Minho hyung already start his research while Chan hyung also help him. Then we ask Taehyun about the background of Soobin, we found out that Soobin is just adopted child and his using his family name even tho he was adopted.

🅄🄽🄺🄽🄾🅆🄽 🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽

"Boss i'm sorry" This stupid guy.

"What now you didn't even shot him?" I ask.

"I did, i shot him in the arm i was suppose to shot him right in the head but he fight back" He answer.

"You didn't look for him or even chase him, how can you be that fucking dumb?!!?" I shout at him.

"I chase him boss but the other Gangs the Alpha Blood and Chungsung gang had a fight. Chungsung member even try to kill that teen but he didn't successfully because he was killed by the Alpha Blood leader" He try to explain while my gun was on his head.

"Does Alpha Blood that old gang of dead king of the City of the Northeast, there Boss is already dead but they still continue to rule the city"

"Where is the child of the dead king of Northeast?" I ask.

"He went missing and the house were the party happened got bomb and destroy" He said.

"Your so close killing that teen" I mumble.

"We suspect the Alpha Blood after all his the child of there past leader right" His trying to save his life.

"But that kid didn't even know his really father was, they don't know him at all use your fucking brain for once" I told him and smaking his head using the gun.

"I'm sorry Boss i promise i will hunt him down and kill him" He promise.

"To late" I told him shot him right in the head.

"Sooner the child of the King of Northeast will be getting shot killed by me"

"Boss what is the plan now?" My other member ask me.

"Let him be for now, we will attach the Alpha Blood soon" I answer.

"Remove this stupid dead body of this guy" I told them and they follow.

"King of the Northeast, i will finish all the important person in your life after your kid your wife"

🅈🄴🄾🄽🄹🅄🄽

It's already night all we did was rest help one other training, and as always ignore the two having fun on one other.

I'm now at the dining room with my laptop doing my research not longer later, Hyunjin pop out of nowhere.

"Aren't you sleeping yet?" He ask.

"No" I coldly answer.

"Okay, wanna coffee?" He ask again.

"Sure" Then he made a coffee for the two of us.

"Hey Hyunjin can we have a talk" I told him he just nod and sit beside me while drinking his coffee.