【Chapter XI】

🅈🄴🄾🄽🄹🅄🄽

I was waiting outside of the operation room in the house we stay. While the other members were checking if we really success kill Chungsung.

"Hey" Jisung call me out.

"What?" I ask.

"Chungsung is already reported dead, and no sign was left probably there gang is all done now" He told me i just nod.

"How was Soobin?" Taehyun suddenly appear.

"He still in the operation room" I answer.

"Okay" He simple said.

"Taehyun, don't ever tell Soobin i was the one with him all this time" I said not looking at him.

"Why? Your the one who save his life" He ask.

"Just don't tell him" I said and left the area.

I only need to protect him but not to be close to him, but i sence something that us Alpha Blood don't know but other gang like Chungsung gang know like something close to Soobin.

They shot his after all and one of Chungsung member literally hold his gun up to Soobin head, and why his even invited in the party like there's something we don't know like the day i save him for the first time in alley they try to kill him.

🅂🄾🄾🄱🄸🄽

My head hurts so bad and my left shoulder has a sharp pain, Jesus what happen to me all i remember i was in the party me,Taehyun and his friend Peter then suddenly someone talk to me and i don't know who he was like we chat he took me far away. To Taehyun and Peter not longer later this dude try to shot me with his gun i push his hand up, but it end up on my shoulder i run away all a sudden people were running away from the place sound of guns you only could hear. Then i look at the stage Chai Chungsung is dead he was shot right in the head.

Then as i try to run away someone hold me up again he was holding my hand back, i couldn't move then he point his gun right in my head i'm already shaking in fear. What's happening and this bitch Taehyun have a gun to pointing to the stage shooting other people, i don't know if i was hallucinating but i know it's him. Then i saw someone behind a turned down table. His sign me to run to him then the man that's holding me suddenly drop dead.

The guy told me to close my eyes and cover my ears then i saw him pull another gun on his suit. Not longer later he told me we need to go out already we run and run i don't know all i see was fuzzy, my shoulder hurt i couldn't walk properly and i even fall down on my knee i even call the guy Yeonjun but i know it's him his voice, his eyes i know it's him maybe i was hallucinating but i know him very well from the way he talk and his eyes.

But still even to i'm awake i remind my eyes close maybe the guy i though was Yeonjun holding me for ransom, but i felt a hand holding mine i hope it's Yeonjun because i know it's him who save my life.

Then i open my eyes i saw "Taehyun?"

"Your awake i been waiting for you to wake up, are you okay? How do you feel? Do you need Doctor Jin?" He ask who even Doctor Jin??

"I'm fine but come here" I told him then he move closer to him and hit him in the head with my right hand.

"OUCHHH YAHHH STOPPP" He shout as i hit him.

"You bitch why are you holding a gun and shooting other people while your bestfriend got shot to?!? Are in a gang or something are you dumb do you wanna die?!?! If you want just tell me i will do it for free?!?!" I shout at him but not that loud.

"Calm down Choi Soobin" He said while massaging his head.

"Don't talk to me--" I stop talking because someone came in the room.

"Your awake" He said he kinda look familiar i think i saw him before, waitttt that's Yeonjun guardian.

"Mr. Chan?" I mumble his name i wasn't sure okay.

"Yes it's me Mr. Choi Soobin, how do you feel?" He ask me.

"I'm fine thank you" I answer.

"Wait Taehyun you know him after all this time?" I ask Taehyun.

"No no no" He answer then he sigh.

"He was the new member in our gang, i just met him now while the other members already met him. So at the school when i went there i really don't know him. Let me introduce myself i'm Chris the leader of the Alpha Blood but you can call me Chan hyung" He introduce himself i just nod.

"Are you the one who save my life from the guy who point gun on my head?" I ask.

"Technically yes but i'm not the one who fully save your life" He answer.

Then a handsome doctor came in maybe his Doctor Jin.

"Hi" He greet me and smile at me.

"Hello" I greet back.

"How do you feel?" He ask while the two when on silent then not longer Chan hyung left.

"Pretty fine but my shoulder still hurt badly" I answer.

"I will give you a medice drink it after you eat okay" He said i just nod.

"I will be going Leeknow will be the one who will nurse you" He said then who is Leeknow now then Doctor Jin left.

"Who is Leeknow?" I ask Taehyun who walk closer to me.

"His the other member of the gang" He answer.

"Hey Taehyun what will happen to us now?" I ask him.

"Where safe here, and for now we need to stay here" He said then hold my hand.

"Soobin we still need to stay here like for long, because is dangerous by the city right now" He said.

"But about our studying? How about our family?" I ask him, i can't leave my family behind.

"Soobin were reported missing in the news already, our family is guards by police" He answer.

"How long we need to stay here?" I ask.

"I still don't know, Chan hyung still want us to stay here because we need to be safe" He told me i just nod.

What will happen to us now, were already hiding for the truth were running away.

"Let's go down to meet all of them" He told me i just look at him maybe his talking about the members.

I stand up then he hold my right arms so i won't fall down.

We went down to the first floor of the house, this house is hella big and next thing i saw was group of people sitting at the living room.

"Ohh his awake" One of the guy who has a black long hair, then i look beside him it was Peter.

They move so could sit at the couch making me comfortable, then them surrounding me looking at me like they were testing someone on laboratory.

"Stop looking at him, you guys making him uncomfortable" Chan hyung said and they stop looking at me.

"We know now why Alas like you" One of the guy said he has a dark aura like he could kill you anytime.

"Who is Alas?" I ask then they just act that they didn't hear me while the other glare at the guy who have a really dark aura.

Hehehe hillo my beautiful readers i hope you like this chapter there's more things that's not untold yet, so stay by and continue so you will now what  would happen next. Like why did they try to kill Soobin? What is the true story Alpha Blood? Of course i won't tell so you will guys enjoy reading. I hope you guys like this chapter don't forget to vote love you guys also credit to the onwer of the picture that use in this chapter. So yeah author Groovie is out peace out hate is not allow in here. Stay safe, stay happy and stay clown babye ❤❤❤