He shakes his head. "No I didn't. I waited for you because I want to do with you. Cookies or brownies? Or both?" He asks. 

  "Both." I say, kissing him on the cheek. "We'll have to hide them from the kids." I state, grabbing eggs from the fridge and other things we need. 

  "Hide what from us?" Matthew asks us. My almost four year old son is such a cutie. He looks like his dad. 

  "What are you doing in here?" George asks. 

  "I wanted to ask if I can play a video game before bed." Matthew asks. 

  "Yes you can. But only an hour and then you need to take a bath." I tell him. 

  George nods. "An hour and then a bath." He says. "I love you." He says to our son. 

  Matthew says it back before heading back to his room. I look at my husband. "He is so lucky that he's cute." I say as we start baking cookies first. 

  "He's too cute." George agrees with me, putting flour on my nose. 

  "Oh we're playing that game?!" I say, tossing flour in his hair. 

  George throws some on me. "If we're gonna fight we are going to fight fair." He says. 

  I start giggling. "You are such a dork." I say, rolling my eyes at him playfully. 

  "I'm the one who's a dork? Says the one who threw flour on my head." He says laughing at me. "We do actually need this for what we're making." 

  I nod. "I'm aware of that fact. We might want to take a shower after this." I state. 

  He washes his hands before wrapping his arms around my waist. "Speaking of we should get back to it." 

  I wash my hands. "Yeah? We should back to that then." I state, starting to put the ingredients in the bowl. We're making cookies. Chip chocolate to be exact. The first day we moved in together we made cookies. It has become a family tradition for us. I love baking with my husband. It's one of our favorite things to do together. I enjoy it a lot more than he knows. I'm so in love with this life I have. This life that George and I have built together. We've had our struggles but we made it through them. I love George and our two kids more than anything else in the world. 

  "You're happy right?" George asks me as he stirs the mix. 

  I grin as I watch him. "I'm beyond happy. I have a sexy husband. And two beautiful kids." I state. 

  He smiles back at me. "Well I'm glad to know that you're happy. I'm happy as well. I'm lucky to have such a gorgeous, sexy, inspiring wife. And two beautiful kids." He agrees. 

  "They're happy and healthy and that is important to me." I say as I eat some cookie dough out of the bowl.