Chapter 26

(Destiny's POV)

    My wedding dress rehearsal is next week. It feels so strange and surreal to be thinking about the fact that I'm getting married next week. It's an insane feeling. Adam means the world to me and I cannot wait to see what our future holds. Not only is my wedding next week but two weeks after that is Amanda's wedding and then two weeks after that is Rose's wedding. It's honestly insane to think about that. Rose and Matty are such a lovely couple and their baby boy is lucky to have them as parents. Amanda and George are a lovely couple as well as will be good parents when they have kids. And then there's Adam and I. I love him more than words can describe. I hope he realizes that. "Our wedding is in  a week. I cannot believe it." I tell my handsome fiance. 

  Adam kisses my cheek. "I am excited to be marrying you next week. I cannot believe that it's in a week either. We have come so far as a couple. I'm excited to see what our future holds because I know it's going to be a bright one." He says. 

  I kiss him on the lips. "It is going to be amazing and an incredible ceremony. I will have to say that I did a decent job planning our wedding." 

  He cups my face with his hand. "That you did. It will be lovely because you are." He states. "You are the love of my life. Marrying you will be the best day of my life." He tells me as he leans in to press his lips to mine. 

  I kiss him back, wrapping my arms around him. I melt into the kiss, enjoying every second of it. I close my eyes as we kiss. I love moments like this where I can just disappear in it. Where there's just the two of us. Lost in each other's embrace and kiss. The world around us disappears for a few moments. "Can we take this further?" He asks me. 

  "We can yes. I'm comfortable about continuing as long as we move to the bedroom." I state. "Though we do have to be somewhere in two hours."

  "You know I can do this quickly and you still enjoy it." He smirks. 

  I roll my eyes at his comment. "That is true but I don't want to rush it." I say, "I do want to keep going but I need to move to the bedroom." 

  He gets off of me before picking me up. "Yes we can go to the bedroom where it is comfortable for us both." He says. 

  I smile at him. "Thank you for being so great about this." I say. "I hope you have protection." I state. 

  "OF course I am because I love you. I want you to be comfortable and happy because you deserve to be happy." He says, kissing me as he sets me down on the bed. 

  "I'm sure that this is what I want." I assure him as he reconnects our lips together. Things between us escalate really quickly. He is amazing at what this and I cannot believe that he is going to be my husband next week. I haven't felt this way about anyone before until I met Adam. He has changed my entire life and I am excited to see what our future holds. Our relationship is special and I cannot wait to see what is in store for us. 

"You're The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me" (Part 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara