//To swear jar or not to swear jar//

Start from the beginning

Ray raised a hand, turning over his shoulder. "No problem." He answered Zack's question with a wave then turned around and began walking with me, weaving past the injured children from the demon's attack that occurred prior. I stumbled a few times, tripping over my own feet, and Ray paused for a moment for me, and I slumped and laid my head on his shoulder, breathing heavily. 

"Oi, you alright?" Ray asked, turning to me. I nodded my head tiredly, despite the world spinning around so much I could barely see. Ray raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Mhm?" He let go of my arm and I stumbled, landing roughly on my butt. 

"Argh. *sshole." I muttered while Ray extended his hand to help me up, gripping my arm to avoid my hands.

As he pulled me up the world spun again and I stumbled once more, falling into his chest. Ray let out a long, exasperated, sigh, before scooping me up into his arms in a bridal carry. "Up we go."

"Put me down-" I murmured quietly, before falling silent as my consciousness finally slipped from my grasp.

----

I groaned loudly, covering my bright red face with my arms. "Idiot, idiot, idiot Y/N!!" I rolled off of Ray's bed and walked to the washroom, cleaning my face. I looked at myself in the mirror and cringed at my still heated cheeks. I sighed and brushed my hair quickly, pulled up my hair into a messy ponytail. I looked in the mirror and snorted at my bangs which stuck straight up. I attempted to flatten them to no avail and gave up, leaving the room with a sigh.

I walked tiredly to the kitchen, approaching the sound of the clamouring children inside, opening the door with a wide yawn. 

"Good morning Y/N!!" Little Chris called with a wave as he brought plates for breakfast. 

"You overslept!!" Poppy laughed as she dug in to her food.

"Not that that's new..." Hayato- the Gracefield one- grumbled, picking at his meal.

"Oh, hush." I mumbled, grabbing my own plate of food and taking a seat at the dining table, near where Emma, Ray, Zack, Poppy, Reina, and Oliver where already sitting and talking. "Why didn't you wake me up~" I whined, as I sat, setting my head on the table. 

Oliver laughed. "But everyone looked so peaceful sleeping." 

Emma sighed. "It was the first time ever sleeping in for me-" She held her chin with a frightened sigh. "I don't even remember sleeping in a bed." She spoke, her eyes wide.

"Oh, Zack carried you to your bed." Gillian laughed as she took a seat at the table, setting down her food. 

Emma looked at the bandana man in surprise. "Thanks!" 

Zack raised his hand. "No problem." He then fell silent as he continued eating. 

I thudded my head into the desk. "But why not meeeee." I sighed, reliving my embarrassment from this morning. 'Wait. Ray doesn't know that I know that I know what position we woke up in- As far as he's concerned you woke up in his bed- Wait. Oh god.' 

Gillian let out a loud laugh. "Because you and Ray were so-" Emma covered up her mouth, hushing her with a serious face that soon turned into a grin as they began snickering.

I bit the inside of my lip and tried to look confused. 'Emma, you scheming little bastard. You're worse than Poppy-" 

I looked to see Ray's reaction, who was sipping tea nonchalantly. 'HOW THE HELL CAN HE BE SO CALM!!?" I yelled to myself, unable to see the light blush that dusted the ravenhead's ears and cheeks. 

"What about Norman?" Emma asked, changing the subject like the sly fox she was. 

"He probably left early." I crossed my arms with a huff. 'Little bastard probably elected to keep Ray and I together. These children are all too intelligent, the little sh*ts.'