The Beginning

One normal day Felix was uploading a video but then weird energy hit his computer knocking him out, Marzia heard a loud bang come from his office then came to check out what happened she found her husband laying unconscious on the floor, she rushed to the phone called an ambulance. The same thing happened to YouTubers around the globe when Pewds woke up with Marzia next to him he decided to call his friend Jack, he replied and said "the same thing happened to me, I'll get back to you Felix have to check if Mark is okay" Sean asked If Mark was alright then mark reached out his other friends Ethan and Lewis, there was a chain reaction of YouTubers asking what their experiences were during the explosion. 

Felix and Marzia went back home, then PewDiePie documented what happened on his channel, his fans were concerned because YouTubers that experienced what happened were taken in by the youtube authorities, but Felix said "I've already contacted Susan Wojinski so we are good" and showed his new power of levitation he pointed at his G-Fuel and it started to float with red and black waves surrounding it, his fans wrote in the comments "how the hell did you do that" Pewds replied "I told you I got hit by energy from my channel through my computer, give me time to figure this out". Felix's next video was titled My powers not clickbate, in the video he was playing with his abilities like lifting heavy objects and destroying things funnily with his brofist.