••Ahsoka Tano••

It had been about an hour since the three of you left the town in search for Ahsoka, and you were close. You had used the force to track her and it wasn't long before you found her.
The child cooed in the arms of the mandalorian when the both of you stopped in your tracks.

She's here.

The fog was thick, the moon barely showing above the many dead trees as silence fell upon the three of you.
The mandalorian had his hand just above his blaster, ready for anything.
You continued to look around for any sign of her but the outcome was nothing.

"We should keep going." The mandalorian stated, but just as he said that a flash of white blades appeared behind him and struck him behind his helmet.
With that you force pushed mando to the side and came in with your lightsaber, barely blocking the second slash of the white blades.
Ashoka flipped behind you and and attempted to strike once again but you were smart and had sparred with her before, it was without a doubt, that this was Ahsoka.
Your (f/c) lightsaber clashed against her white ones, sending many ripples of colors through the dark fog.

From the sidelines, the mandalorian watched with the child safely tucked in his arm. He saw the way you professionally moved against Ahsoka's attack, as if this wasn't the first time; which unbeknownst to him, it wasn't.

You dodged a strike and swung your blade, spinning it for more momentum; you brought it forward to strike however it was blocked by the infamous white blades.

"Never thought I'd see you again."

The voice sent chills down your spine as your mind welcomed a wave of nostalgia. You felt pure joy radiating off of her and within you as well.
You sheathed your lightsaber and smiled.
Ashoka did the same and came closely to you.

"It's been so long." She stood a foot away from you smiling the pearly whites you knew all too well.

"It really has been a long time." You came up to her and wrapped your arms around her, Ahsoka doing the same.

She laughed, "I knew that lightsaber anywhere."

You released her from the warm embrace and smiled,"and I knew your fighting style anywhere."

She gave you an amused expression but quickly turned to the mandalorian, "who's he?"

You turned to your mandalorian who stood there quite awkwardly in the presence of two Jedi.
"He's a friend, and so is Grogu over there."

"Grogu?"
Ahsoka looked at the mandalorian's direction confusingly until she saw the green child in his arm.
She smiled and walked towards Mando.
"May I?"

Mando looked over to you quickly but decided it was safe enough to hand over the child.
Grogu cooed in happiness as he saw a fellow Jedi.
"He's force sensitive." She claimed.

"Yup.. and Im actually here to talk to you about that."

Ahsoka looked at you, "well then, follow me." She handed grogu back to Mando and beckoned for the both of you to follow.
->>

You sat next to Ahsoka as the mandalorian stood by a tree. "So what is it that you need to talk to me about?"

You shifted in your seat, "I'm in need of guidance."

Ahsoka remained silent, allowing you to continue speaking.

"Im not sure if I should train Grogu to become a Jedi, especially since the Order is gone and I've never taught a Padawan before. I feel that it would be dangerous."

Ahsoka had a look of contemplation. "There aren't many of us left, and it is dangerous.." she stood from her spot and walked up to the Mandalorian. She took hold of Grogu and walked back to her seat next to you.
She gazed upon the small creature, "I sense much fear in you."