••Dinner with the Ewoks••

You were lead into a hut on the high levels of their homes, as you entered the hut you saw a small bed with a couple leaf-cushioned pillows.

You were directed to the small bed and sat on top of it; It was low yet nicely cushioned.
The Ewok spoke in its foreign language and began to climb behind you on the small bed to undo your hair.
It wrapped a paw around your loose bun and pulled it apart, pulling some strands of hair.

"Ouch!"

The Ewok stopped and took a look at your face whilst making a noise, it then went back to work on your hair.

You felt as the Ewok skillfully pulled each knot out of your hair, lowly grunting while it worked. Another Ewok came in with a small bowl of water and a basket of flowers, newly picked. The flowers were colors of orange, pinks, and yellows, all beautiful and trimmed.

The Ewok placed the items on the foot of the bed and climbed up to help It's fellow friend. They both collaborated and spoke to each other while parting a portion of your hair into three parts.

With the use of the bowl of water, they dampened your hair and braided it nice and tight to make sure no strand stuck out. At the end of the braid, they tied it with a flexible vine to keep the braid from untying. Afterwords, they ran it over your head to make it Look like a headband and let your hair loose behind it. (Basically Leia's Endor hairstyle)

The Ewoks made a noise of satisfaction as they looked at the finished style. They then grabbed the basket of flowers and added them to the braid. It didn't take long before they patted your back, indicating that you were finished; but before you could sit up another Ewok came in with a beautiful (y/f/c) dress.
You stared at the clothing piece, it was absolutely gorgeous..

"No.. I cant wear this."

The Ewok protested against you and laid the dress next to you whilst pointing at you.

"I can't it's too beautiful."

As if the Ewoks had no idea what you had said, they all exited the hut, leaving you and the dress together.
->>

"Try it and I'll kill you."

Everything wasn't going as smoothly for the Mandalorian. The Ewoks attempted to take off the armor but he wouldn't have any of it. Mando pulled out his blaster, alarming the Ewoks inside the hut with him.

In the end the Ewoks gave in and allowed the Mandalorian to keep his armor on. They lead him outside the dining hut which was in the lower levels of the complex; now they just waited for you.

In a matter of minutes, you came down from the high complex, grabbing on to the vine rails of the wooden bridges. You spotted the mandalorian and made your way towards him on the lower level.

Mando was utterly lost for words when he spotted you coming down from the wooden bridge.
An odd sensation filled his chest, but he cleared his throat as an attempt to make it go away.

His visor lingered in your direction longer than usual, thanking his helmet for hiding his warm cheeks.

"Hi." You said simply with a small smile.

Mando couldn't seem to muster any words, so all he could do was give you a small nod of acknowledgment. The child waddled to your legs and hugged them, cooing happily as he saw you.

"Ready to eat?" You asked, hoping you would get something out of the Mandalorian.

He gave you the same silent nod as he turned to go inside the hut.

As much as you didn't mind that the mandalorian hadn't complimented you or said anything, a part of you wished he could tell you how amazing you looked, or how beautiful you were.