Chapter 3: The divison

Suddunly, I felt something. As if a life where born into this universe. Well it probably was. Dragons can feel their dragon family being hatched.
Shadow dragons where a very rare breed, so their where only two families.

I shook my head, my father was dead. I then got up, I seemed to be getting pulled towards the life force.

"Leo what are you doing," Max asked.

"A dragon has been hatched, a shadow dragon," I told them.

"Ok how about your father," Caroline asked. I shook my head.

"I feel compelled to go to the Dragon, I don't know why," I said.

"Ok, are you all right," Caroline asked grabbing my arm.

"Yeah, just excellent," I said sitting back down.

"Ok, well goodbye, and don't go after TimeTale please," Caroline said. She kissed me, then vanished. I looked at Max wand Crystal.

"Please explain to me how you guys lost," I asked them.

"Well at first it was going really well. Then the queen used a weird magic spell and we both woke up in a cell," Max said.

"Hmm, ok. Well she's a bit dead for magic now," I laughed as best as I could.

"Yeah," Max said. Suddenly a thought came to the back of my head.

"LEO, HELP, BABY SHADOW DRAGON BURNING CASTLE, ITS CRYING AND FIRE IS GOING EVERYWHERE, HELP," Caroline screamed into my head. I thought back to her.

"Let me calm it down, then rub the back of its neck, ok."

"Yeah, just please hurry," she exclaimed to my head!

"Calm down young one, stop, I am another shadow dragon, no need to cry. Here I will share with you some great dragon stories, calm, the humans are friends, the ones with you, calm down now, I must go, my friend will help," I told the baby dragon. It was at winterton, I had practically destroyed that place, and about three castles.

"Thanks," I hearted the baby dragon speak. I had given it memories of languages, of friendship, of some mighty dragons, of merlin, of the dragon wars, some of my fondest memories, and how to fly. Most people believe that dragons are born with all this knowledge we have. We aren't, all dragons are connected telepathically, few can use this, usually kings, and very powerful dragons, it was a common tool for a king to tell people how to use this link in the dragon wars to command dragons and create plans with other generals on one side, it failed a bit considering, it is ALL dragons.

"I'm going to leave now," I told Max and Crystal. As I stepped outside I teleported away.