Chapter 2: Awkwardness

(Y/n pov)

It's the weekend but I'm here at CiRCLE. As a promise to my dad, I brought a book of mine that I use for school and reviewed it. Yes, it is pretty boring but I'm a man of my word.

Marina: Y/n, why are you studying here? Studying is the last thing I'd do when inside a live house.

Y/n: I care about my grades... Well, my dad cares about my grades and for a reason. I'm top of the class and it would hurt for me and my dad if I fell down the spot, right?

Marina: Indeed, but that's not the point! The point is you have fun at live houses!

Y/n: There's no people around, no bands practicing, so what should I do?

Marina: Uh...

Suddenly, the door opened. It revealed to be... Imai-san?

Lisa: Good morning, Marina-san and Y/n-kun!

Marina: Good morning!

Y/n: Didn't expect to see you today, Imai-san.

Marina: Me too, Roselia doesn't have practice here today, right?

Lisa: Right! I'm actually on my way to the mall and just thought of checking Y/n-kun here.

Y/n: M- me?!

Does this mean something? Is this a sign?

Marina: Oh, I see... Y/n, you could take the day off. No one will probably come here anyway.

Y/n: Huh?! I looked at the schedule a while ago and said that a band called Poppin'Party and Hello, Happy World! will come today.

Marina: It'll be fine. Also, Lisa, you're going to the mall, right?

Lisa: Y- yes?

Marina: Why don't you take Y/n here with you? He's just gonna read a boring book all day anyway.

Is Marina-san setting me up? She has skills.

Lisa: Y- you want to come, Y/n-kun?

Y/n: Sure!

I accepted it without second thought. I don't why I did but something tells me I'm not gonna regret it.

Marina: Alright, it's settled! Bye, Y/n and Lisa!

Marina-san the scooted us until we reached the entrance.

Lisa: Uh... So, wanna go now?

Y/n: Let's!

We made our short walk to the mall. It didn't take a lot of time as it was pretty near. We entered the mall as I asked Lisa where she wanted to go.

Y/n: So where's our first destination, Imai-san?

Lisa: Before I tell you where, you could just call me Lisa, it's easier.

Y/n: Well, Y/n is easier than Y/n-kun, right?

Lisa: It's a deal then, Y/n!

Y/n: So where to now, Lisa?

Lisa: I'm actually buying ingredients for cookies! Wanna come home later? We'll make cookies!

I blushed from her remark. A pretty girl with short shorts and a cute outfit is asking me to come to her house later... Hell yeah.

Y/n: Yeah, sure!

We went inside the supermarket and got a cart. Not gonna lie, I was nervous the whole time. I mean, me and Lisa walking together... It's like we're on a date.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the cashier. The cashier lady looks pretty old but she's still working.

Cashier lady: You kids remind me of me and my husband. Young love truly is great.

Me and Lisa looked at each other and were both blushing mad.

Y/n: You got it all wrong...

Lisa: We're not dating...

Cashier: Oh, I'm also a good fortune teller!

The old lady said as we paid for the products. We left the supermarket all blushing to the point we can't even look at each other.

Lisa: Uhm... So let's go at my place?

Y/n: Let's...

It was a quiet and awkward walk to Lisa's house. We eventually arrived there and suddenly more pressure and tension went in me.

Lisa: Don't worry, my parents aren't home.

Y/n: Oh, I see...

We went inside the house as we did what was planned, to make cookies. Lisa wore an apron while I gathered the materials needed.

Y/n: You know, I missed your cookies.

I see Lisa's cheeks turn into a tint of reddish pink.

Lisa: I- I see... I'm glad you love them. Let's get started?

Y/n: Alright, take the lead!

We started making the cookie dough and as it was my first time making dough, it got pretty messy. Lisa did help me make the dough and at the end it was all good.

Lisa: Y/n, there's cookie dough beside your lips.

Suddenly Lisa licked said dough close to my lips. Wh- what is happening?! We looked at each other as she also realized what she did.

Lisa: I- I'm sorry!

Y/n: It's fine... It just surprised me.

Lisa: Let's just wait for the cookies to bake...

It was a silent time, to be honest. We waited for it to bake and after it was done, Lisa put it in those small pouches like last time. She gave me a few as we said our farewells and I started walking home...

Y/n: Lisa... My heart... Why are you doing this to me...

I said as I remembered what happened earlier, I also noticed that I'm monologuing outside in public and recomposed myself as I went home.

(Lisa pov)

I went to my room and hugged my pillow. I can't believe I did that to Y/n! He must be thinking all sorts of stuff about me.

Lisa: I love you, Y/n... But, my chances... I blew it all...

I said as I continued hugging my pillow.