chapter 23: waiting

Start from the beginning

  Ae immediately pulled me into down to bed and climbed on me with in a second. I am dead for tonight I think. He smirked and started kissing me and sucking my neck. I held his hair tightly with my hand while other touching his back..... He started undressing me and I am naked without me knowing. " Pete... Turn around.... " He ordered me. I like his dominance. I turned around while my chest touching the mattress.

    He licked, kissed and bit every inch of my back. He lifted my ass in the air making me kneel in front of him. He entered me within less time. I was a moaning mess all the time. After some deep thrusts we both came. I fell to the mattress and ae fell on  my back. We both were catching breathes. Oh.. God I can sleep now.... He finished it fast this time.
     He got up after sometime and removed the condemn and thrown it. My mind blown when I saw ae ripping new condemn packet with his teeth. Wait.... He is not over yet..... He climbed the bed again and immediately turned me on my back touching the mattress. He lifted me and made me sit on his lap.

    He was hugging me and kissing my chest. I was hugging his neck and my hand tightly holding his hair. My legs were hugging his waist... He entered me without a sign. I lifted my head back in sudden and sharp pain.

   The night ended with three rounds.... Ae was satisfied with three rounds....  He Cleaned me up and we went to sleep. He drove the hell out of me... I shouldn't make him wait next time... Who knows when will this tiger stop next time.... He hugged me from back and snuggled me.....

Next morning....

Ae pov :

     I woke up and looked at Pete... He was still hugging me and snoring cutely... I kissed the angel in front of me. He is still sleeping.

" Wake up my angel.. Or you will be late... " I whispered to him.

He hugged me tighter. " Wake up babe... " I said to him again while caressing his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly. His body moved a bit and his face showed me the pain. " Are you okay?..... " I asked him.

Pete - aeeeee~~~ ( he whined)

Ae - what happened are you okay.......

Pete - how can you ask shamelessly khab... You know what you did... Of course my back hurts...( he complained)..

Ae - can you walk... Take a day off if you can't... Iam worried.

He looked at me with those cute little angry eyes and with a pout.

Ae - say something... What's with that face.... Are you okay..

Pete - stop asking khab ae~~~

Ae - let's go take a bath...

Pete - I can't khab.... I can't move my body... It hurts... Aww...

Ae - don't move.... Don't move... I will pick you up....

I think he is in so much pain. I should have controlled myself.
I got of from the bed. I went to bathroom and arranged luke warm water in bath tub. I went to Pete and picked him up slowly. He smiled. I placed him in bath tub. I sat behind his back. I placed him to my chest. He placed his head on my shoulder.